Horrible lag

For me it started about 2 days ago and I figured it was because of the weather change and we’ve had a blizzard recently so I’m aware different things can effect the connections and lag throughout the servers. However just the last few days for me there has been such horrible lag. People are teleporting from one spot to another making it almost impossible to land shot and all the sudden I drop to the floor dead after I’ve thrown everything AND the kitchen sink at someone and I just magically appear dead after I’ve landed multiple shots. I’ve lost games because of this. It’s not my connection I push about 120-160mbps and my other diagnostics are great across the board. Please fix your servers I was trying to introduce my brothers to halo 5 this weekend and as you could imagine the lag made their first experience less that desirable.

This got fixed a while ago. Probably a you thing. Try resetting your router. Also, having that type of speed is good and all, but it doesn’t matter.

> 2533274848704527;2:
> This got fixed a while ago. Probably a you thing. Try resetting your router. Also, having that type of speed is good and all, but it doesn’t matter.

Its definitely not just him. Me and a few other guys I play with have experienced lag recently. Sometimes really bad, like teleporting enemies and sudden deaths. Went from Diamond 6 to 3 because of it on Slayer :frowning: Was losing and trading gun fights with gold players on a smurf I made too.

You guys need to specify your location too. 343 reported that the Central MidWest US Server was taken down recently after they discovered it was having issues. This was the one I most likely connected to in Illinois. If it’s back up and people are still having this issue, we need to report it in the Server/Latency thread.

> 2535468801534271;3:
> > 2533274848704527;2:
> > This got fixed a while ago. Probably a you thing. Try resetting your router. Also, having that type of speed is good and all, but it doesn’t matter.
>
> Its definitely not just him. Me and a few other guys I play with have experienced lag recently. Sometimes really bad, like teleporting enemies and sudden deaths. Went from Diamond 6 to 3 because of it on Slayer :frowning: Was losing and trading gun fights with gold players on a smurf I made too.

Maybe the playlist?

I haven’t played Slayer lately

Hey folks. This is being investigated, you can follow this topic to keep up with progress:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/halo-5-guardians—investigating-server-issues/d69bdede-a980-4c6b-8827-44aad3839949/posts