Horrible Controller Lag

Does anyone else experience controller input lag? I have tried multiple controllers and still have input lag issues. MCC seems to work fine and the first alpha test run. Tried resetting USB drivers under device manager and still the same issue.

> 2533274791921087;1:
> Does anyone else experience controller input lag? I have tried multiple controllers and still have input lag issues. MCC seems to work fine and the first alpha test run. Tried resetting USB drivers under device manager and still the same issue.

I had this issue with my elite 2 controller when I switched to my wired controller problem was fixed

> 2533274793470740;2:
> > 2533274791921087;1:
> > Does anyone else experience controller input lag? I have tried multiple controllers and still have input lag issues. MCC seems to work fine and the first alpha test run. Tried resetting USB drivers under device manager and still the same issue.
>
> I had this issue with my elite 2 controller when I switched to my wired controller problem was fixed

Thanks for you input. Yeah I’ve tried my wired razer wildcat, wolverine, and regular controller with USB. Mouse and keyboard work fine for me. I’m hoping it’s just the build.

I haven’t managed to get anything to feel right. Both MK and gamepad feel awful. Like the sens is just changing at will. Restoring defaults sometimes helps slightly but it just comes back. It’s like the aim assist just engages whenever it feels like it but not always. The sidekick in particular is a nightmare to aim at range and yet I keep getting killed by perfects from across the map so clearly not everyone is having an issue. Everything just feels too snappy or something. I don’t remember this being nearly as much as an issue in the last flight but maybe that’s just because it’s a lot more apparent when fighting players.

In MCC I’m easily able to track targets at a distance without overshooting or undershooting, but in Infinite my aim just flings around and making small adjustments feels nigh impossible, no matter the settings I’ve tried or type of input.

> 2601632999036343;4:
> I haven’t managed to get anything to feel right. Both MK and gamepad feel awful. Like the sens is just changing at will. Restoring defaults sometimes helps slightly but it just comes back. It’s like the aim assist just engages whenever it feels like it but not always. The sidekick in particular is a nightmare to aim at range and yet I keep getting killed by perfects from across the map so clearly not everyone is having an issue. Everything just feels too snappy or something. I don’t remember this being nearly as much as an issue in the last flight but maybe that’s just because it’s a lot more apparent when fighting players.
>
> In MCC I’m easily able to track targets at a distance without overshooting or undershooting, but in Infinite my aim just flings around and making small adjustments feels nigh impossible, no matter the settings I’ve tried or type of input.

Yeah I have wild issues with it. It feels almost impossible to get good aim out side of medium range they get in close and the whole thing devolves try to hit them at range and you might as well be using a slingshot.