Hornet MMP

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I hope it’s not just some thing flying in the background. They actually redesigned it and it looks awesome.

my eyes aint what they used to be.

Only time will tell i guess

That sure does look like a Hornet.

However, I remember early concept art of the Infinity had Falcons flying around it, but they were cut.

As much as I would love to have a flying UNSC vehicle I don’t see it happening.

What is this from? Is this for the new map DLC or something?

> As much as I would love to have a flying UNSC vehicle I don’t see it happening.

Same.

I’d love it if the flacon came back, but I honestly don’t think we’ll be seeing it. Lets be honest 343 hasn’t hinted at adding new content and its Microsoft, they aren’t well known for updating the current software with what the audience is asking for.

god i hope so, so much!!
the pic is definatly a hornet but whether its a halo 3 pic or a halo 4 one i have no idea, it does look more boxy and more halo 4 looking but yeah

That map is called Skyline, a possible reference to ODST (Since there is a track in there called Skyline). It is possible the Hornet is there purely for the concept art.

However, if the Hornet was to return… I would love 343.

Probably just background scenery and not for actual play I mean could you see the feedback they would get from something like that, it would add to that shady list they have over Halo 4.

Isn’t this pic from the leaked majestic map pack pictures of the new map skyline or something? If they add it in with this map i would be so happy!!

I made a vid about this a while ago. Really hoping this is true! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzo2CrYFWPs

> Lets be honest 343 hasn’t hinted at adding new content

Actually…

> However, we are treating Title Updates very differently for Halo 4 and rather than simply using them as opportunities for simple big fixes, we are thinking of them as a way to sustain and grow features and options

Source: The Halo Bulletin: 11.1.12
This was originally to the fact we may get Campaign Theater later on. However, I’ve heard a few weeks ago that Theater in Campaign/SOps wasn’t coming, so this may also be falsified. :stuck_out_tongue:

the only problem is that the hornet will only be on that map or what ever map the hornet is put on in the DLC but even so id love to see the hornet return!!