Hornet in Majestic map pack for Halo 4

I was watching some of the majestic map pack picture when i suddenly saw a hornet in the background.
Maybe the Hornet will be flyable, well ihope so.

i thought this also, but i quickly realized that that Hornet is part of a scenery rail

however, the Hornet is extensively detailed, and comes VERY close to the map, so that could hint something…

Nope, just for looks, and these are 4v4 maps, they wouldn’t have a hornet on there.

It would make more sense for the Hornet to be brought into Halo 4 with a BTB map pack rather than a close combat MP.

If it does come back it wont be in those close quarter maps, dont get your hopes up

I’d prefer teh Falcon…

They’re close quarters maps. I doubt you’ll even see a ghost, let alone a falcon or hornet.

> I was watching some of the majestic map pack picture when i suddenly saw a hornet in the background.
> Maybe the Hornet will be flyable, well ihope so.

The Hornet on the map is going to be just like the pelican on Rats Nest or something. There to look at, not to touch or drive.

Just scenery guys.

But maybe it is Flyable in further map pack, like The Castle Map pack.

quote=Chaos Isaac;2301262]I’d prefer teh Falcon…
[/quote]
This is why 343i wont put the hornet in mm. As soon as someone screams WHERE IZ TEH FALCONZ?!?
We are going to have the community split even further.

People need to get over the fact that reach is long gone. Getting back the dmr and aa’s doesnt take away from the fact that this is a sequel to halo 3, and if any vehicles from the previous games are going to return, its going to be halo 3’s vehicles.

> I was watching some of the majestic map pack picture when i suddenly saw a hornet in the background.
> Maybe the Hornet will be flyable, well ihope so.

In the Making Halo 4: Majestic Map Pack video, at 0:57 you can see a flying falcon in game. I thought you might want to see that.

> This is why 343i wont put the hornet in mm. As soon as someone screams WHERE IZ TEH FALCONZ?!?
> We are going to have the community split even further.
>
> People need to get over the fact that reach is long gone. Getting back the dmr and aa’s doesnt take away from the fact that this is a sequel to halo 3, and if any vehicles from the previous games are going to return, its going to be halo 3’s vehicles.

why not have all the old vehicles, from the specter in halo 2 to the falcon in reach, and then it’s just a matter of the map makers preference (although for me, all my maps would be filled with Choppers anyway)

I don’t know much about making a game but this seems like a long shot and something that would have be already included on the disc. Has an additional vehicle ever been available in a DLC?

its scenry only BUT hopefully future DLC?! but it has to be in Halo 5, seeming everyoe wants it and its now been confirmed they are in halo 4, might not be in the campaign but there not used for space battle realy, more for ground air support

We can hope but I don’t see it as an option in this map pack.

it’s in the background. a map piece

> > I was watching some of the majestic map pack picture when i suddenly saw a hornet in the background.
> > Maybe the Hornet will be flyable, well ihope so.
>
> In the Making Halo 4: Majestic Map Pack video, at 0:57 you can see a flying falcon in game. I thought you might want to see that.

That’s a Hornet.

> > > I was watching some of the majestic map pack picture when i suddenly saw a hornet in the background.
> > > Maybe the Hornet will be flyable, well ihope so.
> >
> > In the Making Halo 4: Majestic Map Pack video, at 0:57 you can see a flying falcon in game. I thought you might want to see that.
>
> That’s a Hornet.

yea i screwed up the names

>4vs4 map
>flying vehicle

it’s just scenery.