Hornet in Halo 2: Anniversary

On the map Bloodline in Halo 2: Anniversary, whether it’s a custom or multiplayer game, I cannot seem to have the Hornet lift up in the air. I’ve tried all button and stick combinations and nothing works. It basically just keeps grinding against the ground. Am I the only one experiencing this problem? None of the updates help. The Banshee on the map Zenith works though.

> 2533274818575073;1:
> On the map Bloodline in Halo 2: Anniversary, whether it’s a custom or multiplayer game, I cannot seem to have the Hornet lift up in the air. I’ve tried all button and stick combinations and nothing works. It basically just keeps grinding against the ground. Am I the only one experiencing this problem? None of the updates help. The Banshee on the map Zenith works though.

Did you try different buttons? Because they changed the controls. I think A makes you go up and B makes you go down, something like that.

> 2533274917567491;2:
> > 2533274818575073;1:
> > On the map Bloodline in Halo 2: Anniversary, whether it’s a custom or multiplayer game, I cannot seem to have the Hornet lift up in the air. I’ve tried all button and stick combinations and nothing works. It basically just keeps grinding against the ground. Am I the only one experiencing this problem? None of the updates help. The Banshee on the map Zenith works though.
>
>
>
> Did you try different buttons? Because they changed the controls. I think A makes you go up and B makes you go down, something like that.

Thank you for the advice! I use universal recon controls. A goes up, X goes down. Thanks again! It was bothering me for a while.