Hopper Playlist (October 4th)

Anyone else think it would be cool to have this be a 2x, 2.5x, or maybe even 3x jackpot. It would get more people to play it, and provide more feedback to 343. Just a thought. Feel free to agree or disagree. List concerns, pros and cons… etc. Since the hopper playlist will only be for about a month anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

No, because the little kids will go and play it even though they will hate it.

i thought all the little kids were on CoD? :(. Just go in as a full team and have a blast playing against them! lolz

Yes. this should happen!

I miss double exp weekends.

> No, because the little kids will go and play it even though they will hate it.

no offense, but little kids shouldn’t be playing anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

> I miss double exp weekends.

Agreed. Reach needs something like that to get a little more people to play it.

I was thinking they would make it a daily challenge on Tuesday.

I honestly think the super jackpot weekends were Bungie’s lazy replacement. Maybe the fact they’ve been scrapped means 343 have something else up their sleeve?

> > No, because the little kids will go and play it even though they will hate it.
>
> no offense, but little kids shouldn’t be playing anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly. and my one chance of getting away from little kids is the beta hoppers, because kids love armor luck.

Rather than jackpots, why not have them give us 2x commendations? You’d get double the points, and double the credits without worrying about getting jackpots or not.

@^
i get like 5000 for time and like 800 for commendations. We need x2 exp weekends.

at this point cR are irrelavent, care about the quality of the game.

eventually everyone will be inheritor if they play long enough in ANY playlist.