Hoping to see these game modes make a return...

So, I’ve been playing Halo 5 since it came out, and I’m kinda sad there’s not a lot of game modes to pick from. Can’t even pick them in custom games either. Fan favorites such as Big Team Battle, Infection, Oddball, Grifball and Team Doubles are absent. We basically have team deathmatch, stronghold, capture the flag, e-sport elimination, and warzone to play. I understand Warzone taking the place of big team battle, but would still like it to return. I REALLY want infection to come back, especially before forge is released, as I love making infection maps. I do hope that the zombie can be human this time rather than the flood monster thing from 4. You couldn’t change its weapon. Anyways, I’m hoping that this reaches 343 somehow and that they can implement some of the classic modes again. To help out, lemme hear what y’all wanna see come back. Maybe they’ll add it faster that way. We can only hope. And guys, try not to start a flame war like every other post on here. We are more civilized than that.

Please 343…Firefight…please.