Hoping there will be more armor

So we have probably all seen the armor and such that was available at the E3 demos, but I’m really hoping that there will be more.

I hope to whatever higher being one would believe in that we can get some more classing Halo armor such as some Mjolnr armor or something with a full face visor.

EDIT: Also, I wonder if there will helmet attachments like in Reach.

I doubt that 343 would pull back on customization after Halo Reach’s huge armory. But that’s just me.

I’m just hoping for the ODST helmet and shoulders from Reach. If they’re in Halo 4, I don’t think I’ll be using anything else.

I hope they wouldn’t pull back. TO me making my Spartan is a huge part of the modern Halo experience.

I think we’ll be good in this department. I too am one of those customization geeks and I think our lot is growing in numbers. I’m sure 343 has picked up on this.

I’m hoping for the halo 3 recon shoulders and katana.

I’m also hoping for security to come back, but I doubt it as it’s a reference to Marathon.

I am happy as my favourite helmet I have seen so far is not only in the game, it’s default :smiley:

I’m more worried that I won’t get my old emblem back or that it’ll look totally different.

> I’m more worried that I won’t get my old emblem back or that it’ll look totally different.

from what i’ve seen, they have all the same emblems in it, unchanged. However, they could be place holders…

They confirmed somewhere that there would be more customizations than in reach so I think were good.

pause at 0:39
It looks like it says:

Helmet
Chest
Left Shoulder
Right Shoulder
Arms
Legs
Visor

So it looks like we will be getting everything back minus knees.

> pause at 0:39
> It looks like it says:
>
> Helmet
> Chest
> Left Shoulder
> Right Shoulder
> Arms
> Legs
> Visor
>
>
> So it looks like we will be getting everything back minus knees.

Welp, looks like I’m back to spending two hours a day on Spartan customization again.

> pause at 0:39
> It looks like it says:
>
> Helmet
> Chest
> Left Shoulder
> Right Shoulder
> Arms
> Legs
> Visor
>
>
> So it looks like we will be getting everything back minus knees.

From what we know anyway, we might be able to scroll down and change the knees and other things.

> > pause at 0:39
> > It looks like it says:
> >
> > Helmet
> > Chest
> > Left Shoulder
> > Right Shoulder
> > Arms
> > Legs
> > Visor
> >
> >
> > So it looks like we will be getting everything back minus knees.
>
> From what we know anyway, we might be able to scroll down and change the knees and other things.

This, and so far we’ve seen 13 different helmets. Best imo so far is Locus. Some look beast, while others look so-so.