Hoping for this option.

So i spent a good hour writing down ideas for a few custom game types for halo 4. One of my ideas involves the odd ball. remember in CE assassin ball? Picking up the ball and you fast and invisible. My gametype will be of something similar. But the option im hoping to be in halo 4 is Its essentially a FFA but everyone is a teammate. Until the ball is picked up that is then who ever has the ball is against everyone and his only way to score points is to kill people with the odd ball.

While im on the subject i really do hope they fix juggernaught. In halo 3 when said player became jugernaught he kept the weapons he was holding instead of getting a hammer. (after killing the first juggerjaunght.) And in reach you could not give the juggernaught anything else he was stuck with the hammer.

Any custom options your hoping for?

inb4 flag drop option in customs.

That idea sounds quite good, sort of a mix between FFA Oddball and Juggernaut.
Anyway, here are a few custom options I’d like;

• The ability to change the Active Camo powerup so it acts like it should, and not like Reach’s.
  • Individual weapon damage modifiers.
  • Regenerating/unlimited grenades.
  • Being able to alter specific vehicle speed/gravity/traits.

> That idea sounds quite good, sort of a mix between FFA Oddball and Juggernaut.
> Anyway, here are a few custom options I’d like;
>
> - The ability to change the Active Camo powerup so it acts like it should, and not like Reach’s.
> - Individual weapon damage modifiers.
> - Regenerating/unlimited grenades.
> - Being able to alter specific vehicle speed/gravity/traits.

I agree on the camo. reaches was awful. individual weapon modifiers along with vehicles sounds like it would be very complicated to put in a game for us /: but i do miss the regen grenades.

The new spartan trait zone has lots of potential i feel they can add too.

Got any game ideas for halo 4 yet?