Hoping for BTB

I really hope that Halo 5 will still have the renowned Big Team Battle maps with PvP and vehicles and forge. I don’t want h5 to just have Arena and Warzone, there needs to be that healthy in-between. I also still want to know where the UNSC air vehicle’s at, where’s the warthog counterpart? Where’s the brutes, drones, and flood. I could really go for some flood warzone.

It’s been confirmed that BTB will be added weeks after launch.

You’ve really missed a bit haven’t you!
BTB has been confirmed to be in the game a few weeks after released so 343i has the chance to play with Warzone technically as well as let the community give feedback.
Brutes are also gone, they’re having a civil war if I’m not mistaken.
The full game is also not out, so you can’t just spit assumptions saying this isn’t there or that isn’t here. At that, neither can I so take what I say with a grain of salt. Just wait a bit man, only 4 months left! :slight_smile:

> 2533274882454373;3:
> You’ve really missed a bit haven’t you!
> BTB has been confirmed to be in the game a few weeks after released so 343i has the chance to play with Warzone technically as well as let the community give feedback.
> Brutes are also gone, they’re having a civil war if I’m not mistaken.
> The full game is also not out, so you can’t just spit assumptions saying this isn’t there or that isn’t here. At that, neither can I so take what I say with a grain of salt. Just wait a bit man, only 4 months left! :slight_smile:

I knew I wasn’t the only one who has missed a lot of info on the Halo series.

oh. Well then, my case here is closed. Thanks for the clarification.