hopes for forge world?

just wondering if anyone has info on the new forge world if there is one?

personally i am hoping for a variety of terrain such as desert, forest and space.
would be awesome if anyone has any info or thoughts?

That would be pretty sweet to see different terrains.
Dull grey blocks aren’t very satisfying. LOL
More color please!

> That would be pretty sweet to see different terrains.
> Dull grey blocks aren’t very satisfying. LOL
> More color please!

Can i haz paint options?

> > That would be pretty sweet to see different terrains.
> > Dull grey blocks aren’t very satisfying. LOL
> > More color please!
>
> Can i haz paint options?

Maybe, but for now u can haz cheeseburger.

> > > That would be pretty sweet to see different terrains.
> > > Dull grey blocks aren’t very satisfying. LOL
> > > More color please!
> >
> > Can i haz paint options?
>
> Maybe, but for now u can haz cheeseburger.

No thnx, I prefer chicken lol

I don’t’ think we need another forge world. We just need maps like Foundry and Sandbox, but more maps with a little more interactive environment.

If there is another Forge World, we just need more environments.

I would also love for more special effects for the weather,color of the map, and a night time effect to use our useless flashlights.

I just wanna beable to Forge aboard a a CSO Super Carrier, that ship is large enough…right?

You get sick of the colour grey after a while…

We should have a large variety different materials and colours instead of just grey forerunner.

We should have switches that can be connected to different objects to make them move or explode.

We should have modifiable vehicles that are able to change the colour, weapons and other parts.

I love forge, not for me i can’t make a Grifball arena, but for all the people that make awesome maps.

No forge world please. I’m tired of seeing grey maps with low performance. Forge World is a waste of disc space. Instead of making 3 individual unique maps we have one single map, with huge loading times because the game loads parts of the map we actually can’t enter in many user created content.

More parts with different textures would increase the loading times even more. I’m sure 343i is aware of that problem and Halo 4 will only have a smaller version of “Forge World”. Maybe a new “Foundry” or so.

Make a new forge world. 3 Times as large as the one in reach with different biomes.

Pelicans, and Elephants please.

Bots and “Mannequins” for custom Firefights/Spartan Ops and Machinimas.

NO MORE FORGE WORLD. IT WAS AN AWFUL IDEA TO BEGIN WITH. WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS?!

Forge world should be like minecraft! LOL

> NO MORE FORGE WORLD. IT WAS AN AWFUL IDEA TO BEGIN WITH. WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS?!

I think when many people post “Forge world wishlist” type threads, what they really mean is what they want in the next Forge.

As far as canvases to Forge on, I for one wouldn’t mind seeing maybe one large Forging map like Forgeworld. However, I think there should also be other, smaller Forge canvases as well. The problem with Reach was that Forgeworld was the only map made specifically for Forging. It was the only one with a full budget and a full object palette, as well as actual room to create things (most of the other MP maps were too crowded with embedded buildings and structures to build much). That meant that no one could build a smaller map without having to load up the entirety of Forgeworld (a waste of resources). So, I say, make a large-scale Forge canvas for people who want to build massive maps, but provide some smaller and/or medium size canvases, so that people aren’t forced to use a large one every time.

I assume this is what you meant when you said that Forgeworld was an awful idea; that the size that particulat map was just overkill. If you meant that Forge itself is an awful idea, I disagree 100%. Forging is fun in and of itself for quite a few people.