Hope

Hope. We are losing that quality, 343. Pandora’s Jar has been opened, and Hope is still inside. BARELY. Make this new update (if not this one, the February one) good.

The best part will be that new BR so if that’s not your thong prepare for disappointnent.

The Halo 2 BR automatically makes this update good.

funny thing about pandoras tale. hope only comes at the end of all the struggles and terrors being unleashed unto the world.

> 2533275011491088;3:
> The Halo 2 BR automatically makes this update good.

Wow lol

The core game of Halo 5 is great, and content as well. I have to agree though… they’re going to start majorly losing fans and more importantly, players, without more substantial updates like the one was for BTB. Skins and the H2 BR are all well and good but not meaty enough for people to really care that much, especially the casual gamers.

> 2533274911267611;4:
> funny thing about pandoras tale. hope only comes at the end of all the struggles and terrors being unleashed unto the world.

The tale actually has it so that Hope is the only spirit still inside of the Jar/Box after it is opened, and Pandora closes it before it can get out. Hope is always there. What I am saying is that the Jar is still open, and Hope may just slip out and we might lose it.

> 2533274920358788;6:
> The core game of Halo 5 is great, and content as well. I have to agree though… they’re going to start majorly losing fans and more importantly, players, without more substantial updates like the one was for BTB. Skins and the H2 BR are all well and good but not meaty enough for people to really care that much, especially the casual gamers.

Exactly. I enjoy the game, I think it is great, but I will slowly stop playing unless there is something new and GOOD added, because there isn’t a whole ton of stuff to do without it getting EXTREMELY repetitive.

Halo 2 BR is pretty much the only thing im looking forward to. Mk 4 helm looks better than 5

> 2567453894731895;5:
> > 2533275011491088;3:
> > The Halo 2 BR automatically makes this update good.
>
>
> Wow lol

Halo 2 BR for lyfe!

> 2535439780801708;2:
> The best part will be that new BR so if that’s not your thong prepare for disappointnent.

Well that is, in fact, not my thong. I can see how you could be confused.