Hope we don't get to choose our mission loadouts..

I hope we don’t just get to start out with any weapon we choose if there’s some sort of a home base or locker like Black Ops. Having a default start from CE-4 made each mission unique and given a tactical start on said mission. Halo 5 missed that part in the campaign starting us off with the same weapons every mission. I just hope we don’t get to choose what we get to bring in the mission.

Only way it could work is like Halo 5’s warzone loadout where you can only start off with base default weapons.

Well, I hope we do get to choose.

> 2533274851211096;2:
> Well, I hope we do get to choose.

Yes have fun starting out with your favorite sniper or rocket ect every mission to fill it with no variety. Make searching for useful secret special weapons around the map less valuable since you came upon the mission with it in hand already.

> 2535419166122192;3:
> > 2533274851211096;2:
> > Well, I hope we do get to choose.
>
> Yes have fun starting out with your favorite sniper or rocket ect every mission to fill it with no variety.

If they did limit us to base weapon load outs it could be fun, but having the mission choose what you start with keeps the mission start interesting every time.

Well how about we get some fire fight or spartan ops where i get to choose, and in the campaighn i dont get to pick

> 2535419166122192;1:
> I hope we don’t just get to start out with any weapon we choose if there’s some sort of a home base or locker like Black Ops. Having a default start from CE-4 made each mission unique and given a tactical start on said mission. Halo 5 missed that part in the campaign starting us off with the same weapons every mission. I just hope we don’t get to choose what we get to bring in the mission.
>
> Only way it could work is like Halo 5’s warzone loadout where you can only start off with base default weapons.

That would make missions 2 easy imo.Starting a mission with pre set guns is what halo has been about since the beginning

That’s not such a bad idea. Halo spv3 did it in a really cool way as to where it could change how you approach a mission say if you chose a suppressed br you could go in stealthily or have a grenade launcher attachment on your assault rifle to go in guns blazing

> 2533274830166194;6:
> > 2535419166122192;1:
> > I hope we don’t just get to start out with any weapon we choose if there’s some sort of a home base or locker like Black Ops. Having a default start from CE-4 made each mission unique and given a tactical start on said mission. Halo 5 missed that part in the campaign starting us off with the same weapons every mission. I just hope we don’t get to choose what we get to bring in the mission.
> >
> > Only way it could work is like Halo 5’s warzone loadout where you can only start off with base default weapons.
>
> That would make missions 2 easy imo.Starting a mission with pre set guns is what halo has been about since the beginning

That’s what I’ve agreed upon. But if they letting us choose what weapons to start with, at least let it be base weapons like Br, Dmr, Are…

> 2533274932512744;7:
> That’s not such a bad idea. Halo spv3 did it in a really cool way as to where it could change how you approach a mission say if you chose a suppressed br you could go in stealthily or have a grenade launcher attachment on your assault rifle to go in guns blazing

Now you are thinking weapon attachments. For one thing, that’s like CoD Black Ops. Giving yourself an edge on your own.

Another thing, having loadouts like that, it’s very likely no one ever will change it to anything else. Someone will create their ultimate loadout and barely to not at all change it again. Creating a default loadout throughout the campaign. Thus brings me to the same point again, ruins strategy and variations in the campaign.

> 2535419166122192;9:
> > 2533274932512744;7:
> > That’s not such a bad idea. Halo spv3 did it in a really cool way as to where it could change how you approach a mission say if you chose a suppressed br you could go in stealthily or have a grenade launcher attachment on your assault rifle to go in guns blazing
>
> Now you are thinking weapon attachments. For one thing, that’s like CoD Black Ops. Giving yourself an edge on your own.
>
> Another thing, having loadouts like that, it’s very likely no one ever will change it to anything else. Someone will create their ultimate loadout and barely to not at all change it again. Creating a default loadout throughout the campaign. Thus brings me to the same point again, ruins strategy and variations in the campaign.

No no no no no your took that the wrong way believe me I don’t want attachments in halo other than like surpressors I’m just pointing out some of the stuff spv3 did. If there were loadouts it should only be for campaign.

> 2533274932512744;10:
> > 2535419166122192;9:
> > > 2533274932512744;7:
> > > That’s not such a bad idea. Halo spv3 did it in a really cool way as to where it could change how you approach a mission say if you chose a suppressed br you could go in stealthily or have a grenade launcher attachment on your assault rifle to go in guns blazing
> >
> > Now you are thinking weapon attachments. For one thing, that’s like CoD Black Ops. Giving yourself an edge on your own.
> >
> > Another thing, having loadouts like that, it’s very likely no one ever will change it to anything else. Someone will create their ultimate loadout and barely to not at all change it again. Creating a default loadout throughout the campaign. Thus brings me to the same point again, ruins strategy and variations in the campaign.
>
> No no no no no your took that the wrong way believe me I don’t want attachments in halo other than like surpressors I’m just pointing out some of the stuff spv3 did. If there were loadouts it should only be for campaign.

I know that’s what you are talking about. Loadouts just for campaign. But I think if there’s going to be loadouts, just make base weapons like how Halo 4 did it.

> 2535419166122192;11:
> > 2533274932512744;10:
> > > 2535419166122192;9:
> > > > 2533274932512744;7:
> > > > That’s not such a bad idea. Halo spv3 did it in a really cool way as to where it could change how you approach a mission say if you chose a suppressed br you could go in stealthily or have a grenade launcher attachment on your assault rifle to go in guns blazing
> > >
> > > Now you are thinking weapon attachments. For one thing, that’s like CoD Black Ops. Giving yourself an edge on your own.
> > >
> > > Another thing, having loadouts like that, it’s very likely no one ever will change it to anything else. Someone will create their ultimate loadout and barely to not at all change it again. Creating a default loadout throughout the campaign. Thus brings me to the same point again, ruins strategy and variations in the campaign.
> >
> > No no no no no your took that the wrong way believe me I don’t want attachments in halo other than like surpressors I’m just pointing out some of the stuff spv3 did. If there were loadouts it should only be for campaign.
>
> I know that’s what you are talking about. Loadouts just for campaign. But I think if there’s going to be loadouts, just make base weapons like how Halo 4 did it.

Yeah same here as long as they’re as far away from multiplayer as possible I’m ok with it