Hope they Improve Spartan Company for Infinite.

Looking at all the Spartan Company clans, all they ever say is Achilles, Achilles, Achilles which in some ways, that really was all Halo 5 Spartan Companies were for.

I hope Halo Infinite will improve on what your Spartan Company does in the game besides primarily grind for armor that I personally think isnʻt unique.

I know, right? I was looking around at them not too long ago, hoping to find people who like to get together to play the MCC. No such luck, they’re all interested in only one thing. Achilles was initially made for Spartan Companies, but now Spartan Companies are made only for Achilles.

Clan based system that would give incentive to do competitive “clan wars” to earn some loot or credit bonuses or something. I’d be all for an implementation like that. Commendation stuff, not completely like Achilles, but maybe achievable for even companies that aren’t quite 100 players strong. Iunno.

DID YOU SAY ACHILLES!?!?!?WHERE!?! GIMME!>!>

The rise of Spartan companies was because of Achilles, no doubt. Ignoring Achilles for a moment, the commendations listed are for Halo 5 only, so that removes a lot of the team building aspect for other games anyway. The focus is heavily on Halo 5, but it was their first implementation of companies and I think they did it well.

Also, if you dig around a bit, there are a few companies that focus on other games as well. Some of those include companies that have already acquired Achilles. So while Achilles companies are what a majority of companies are/were about, there are still some that don’t/didn’t focus on it. Also, you can always create your own company.

I think they did a great job with Spartan companies V1.0 and Achilles continues to be something players strive for. But, like you, I’d love to see an evolution for Infinite. If they broaden their scope (eg., including stats of older games), that would only serve to make them more appealing and encourage more players to come together.

Not to jump onto the Achilles chat-wagon here, but if Spartan Companies were to return for Infinite, they have to make it easier - or at the very least, more convenient - to obtain the final goal (whatever it may be) compared to how it was in Halo 5. Just my thoughts.

> 2533274824050480;5:
> The rise of Spartan companies was because of Achilles, no doubt. Ignoring Achilles for a moment, the commendations listed are for Halo 5 only, so that removes a lot of the team building aspect for other games anyway. The focus is heavily on Halo 5, but it was their first implementation of companies and I think they did it well.
>
> Also, if you dig around a bit, there are a few companies that focus on other games as well. Some of those include companies that have already acquired Achilles. So while Achilles companies are what a majority of companies are/were about, there are still some that don’t/didn’t focus on it. Also, you can always create your own company.
>
> I think they did a great job with Spartan companies V1.0 and Achilles continues to be something players strive for. But, like you, I’d love to see an evolution for Infinite. If they broaden their scope (eg., including stats of older games), that would only serve to make them more appealing and encourage more players to come together.

We can agree though that the majority of Spartan Companies are revolving around Achilles and that is what causes most of these groups to only form in the first place. Even when its gone, Spartan Companies behave like an average Xbox party. So yeah we do agree it needs change.

> 2535419166122192;1:
> Looking at all the Spartan Company clans, all they ever say is Achilles, Achilles, Achilles which in some ways, that really was all Halo 5 Spartan Companies were for.
>
> I hope Halo Infinite will improve on what your Spartan Company does in the game besides primarily grind for armor that I personally think isnʻt unique.

Not a fan of how Spartan Companies are currently handled. I’d rather unlocks for Infinite be unlocked by personal achievements. Company’s should only really be there for people who want to communicate with others plan to help others but instead it feels more like it’s used to demand gamers play with others and well it can feel frustrating for gamers who don’t feel comfortable talking to random gamers plus I’ve seen some company’s that expect gamers to be in their games regularly. I miss unlocking armour through challenges like the Vidmasters, can’t stand the grind to unlock everything so I hope Infinite finds a way to make unlocking armours more enjoyable.

> 2533274829873463;8:
> > 2535419166122192;1:
> > Looking at all the Spartan Company clans, all they ever say is Achilles, Achilles, Achilles which in some ways, that really was all Halo 5 Spartan Companies were for.
> >
> > I hope Halo Infinite will improve on what your Spartan Company does in the game besides primarily grind for armor that I personally think isnʻt unique.
>
> Not a fan of how Spartan Companies are currently handled. I’d rather unlocks for Infinite be unlocked by personal achievements. Company’s should only really be there for people who want to communicate with others plan to help others but instead it feels more like it’s used to demand gamers play with others and well it can feel frustrating for gamers who don’t feel comfortable talking to random gamers plus I’ve seen some company’s that expect gamers to be in their games regularly. I miss unlocking armour through challenges like the Vidmasters, can’t stand the grind to unlock everything so I hope Infinite finds a way to make unlocking armours more enjoyable.

Preach, friend. You took the words right out of my mouth.

I’d prefer it if you could actually accomplish a difficult feat instead of joining a group and grinding to infinity.