hope they fix it

I heard from a friend that they might not put armor abilities in halo 4. Can anybody verify this? I remember playing halo 2 and 3, and how there used to be upwards of 500,000 players online at one time. When the new map pack came out in halo 3, i remember seeing 1,000,000 users on at one time! Now in Halo Reach, your lucky to see 50,000 online at a time. Its more like 30,000. I think its clear what 343 needs to do to fix this.

Allow me to point and laugh, because nobody in they’re right mind would ever put the horrible gimmick that was ARMOR ABILITIES into a sequel to Halo 3
<mark>My Reaction to anybody saying anything abour AA’S into Halo 4</mark>

> Allow me to point and laugh, because nobody in they’re right mind would ever put the horrible gimmick that was ARMOR ABILITIES into a sequel to Halo 3
> <mark>My Reaction to anybody saying anything abour AA’S into Halo 4</mark>

Gee. YOU’RE sure open minded…

> > Allow me to point and laugh, because nobody in they’re right mind would ever put the horrible gimmick that was ARMOR ABILITIES into a sequel to Halo 3
> > <mark>My Reaction to anybody saying anything abour AA’S into Halo 4</mark>
>
> Gee. YOU’RE sure open minded…

“You’re?”,sorry I just don’t see any other way of saying it other than being a jerk.

Armors abilities would be fine as long as they are reasonable (no sprint, evade, armor lock) and as long as there are <mark>Absolutely No Loadouts!!!</mark>

Armor abilities and equipment would function way differently (for the better) if loadouts are absent in everything except <mark>maybe</mark> firefight and invasion.

> > > Allow me to point and laugh, because nobody in they’re right mind would ever put the horrible gimmick that was ARMOR ABILITIES into a sequel to Halo 3
> > > <mark>My Reaction to anybody saying anything abour AA’S into Halo 4</mark>
> >
> > Gee. YOU’RE sure open minded…
>
> “You’re?”,sorry I just don’t see any other way of saying it other than being a jerk.

the non-jerk way maybe?

something like “i dislike armor abilities, and i do not want them to return in the Sequel of Halo 3”
or
“i don’t think AA’s were made well for halo, and i don’t want them to return in Halo 4”
things like that, no need to attack people that like them, regardless of how gimmicky it is

and also: “You’re” is a contraction of YOU and ARE.
i like how most interweb users don’t know that “you’re” is a legit term

0_0

I wouldn’t care if armor abilities were in firefight or campaign, but I don’t want it anywhere near matchmaking.

I suppose I’ll be the first one to answer his question. Armour Abilities have not officially confirmed to be in or out, though it’s been heavily implied that they will not return for Halo 4.

it’s the way he used it that caught my attention “you are sure open minded”…sorry my brain when wat for a minute…

Adding Armor Abilities? 343 actually wants to SAVE Halo. Not destroy.

> I heard from a friend that they might not put armor abilities in halo 4. Can anybody verify this? I remember playing halo 2 and 3, and how there used to be upwards of 500,000 players online at one time. When the new map pack came out in halo 3, i remember seeing 1,000,000 users on at one time! Now in Halo Reach, your lucky to see 50,000 online at a time. Its more like 30,000. I think its clear what 343 needs to do to fix this.

the reach population used to be around 400,000, but after 343 did it’s updates and TU the population fell to about 30,000. Pretty obvious what the problem is.

> > I heard from a friend that they might not put armor abilities in halo 4. Can anybody verify this? I remember playing halo 2 and 3, and how there used to be upwards of 500,000 players online at one time. When the new map pack came out in halo 3, i remember seeing 1,000,000 users on at one time! Now in Halo Reach, your lucky to see 50,000 online at a time. Its more like 30,000. I think its clear what 343 needs to do to fix this.
>
> the reach population used to be around 400,000, but after 343 did it’s updates and TU the population fell to about 30,000. Pretty obvious what the problem is.

Yeah, I’ve noticed that the usual player online count at any given moment is hovering from 100k to 150k. I’ve actually noticed Playlist wise that BTB has split nearly in half from it’s former player count.

From what i understand, there is still a community of players who play Halo 3 as well.

> Allow me to point and laugh, because nobody in they’re right mind would ever put the horrible gimmick that was ARMOR ABILITIES into a sequel to Halo 3
> <mark>My Reaction to anybody saying anything abour AA’S into Halo 4</mark>

I would still like them in Custom Games…Mabey not in matchmaking though.

> > I heard from a friend that they might not put armor abilities in halo 4. Can anybody verify this? I remember playing halo 2 and 3, and how there used to be upwards of 500,000 players online at one time. When the new map pack came out in halo 3, i remember seeing 1,000,000 users on at one time! Now in Halo Reach, your lucky to see 50,000 online at a time. Its more like 30,000. I think its clear what 343 needs to do to fix this.
>
> the reach population used to be around 400,000, but after 343 did it’s updates and TU the population fell to about 30,000. Pretty obvious what the problem is.

What??? Where have you been? Reach’s population dropped waaaaay before 343i even took the rights to Halo. Do not put that blame on 343i. It’s simply not true at all.

343 would be high to put that crap in.
But if they do I will build a magnifying glass the size of Redmond, Washington.
/Arby N the Chief reference.

Please no AA’s in Halo 4, even i don’t mind if there is or not, but more on the NO side.

If there is AA’s its basically a downgrade of equipment from Halo 3 - Halo 4, if they don’t implement it properly that is.

I thought (may be wrong) that all the AA’s got destroyed along with reach?

> Please no AA’s in Halo 4, even i don’t mind if there is or not, but more on the NO side.
>
> If there is AA’s its basically a downgrade of equipment from Halo 3 - Halo 4, if they don’t implement it properly that is.
>
> I thought (may be wrong) that all the AA’s got destroyed along with reach?

Multiplayer is non-canon, plus 343 own the canon now anyway. If they want to put Armour Abilities in, they can.

> > Please no AA’s in Halo 4, even i don’t mind if there is or not, but more on the NO side.
> >
> > If there is AA’s its basically a downgrade of equipment from Halo 3 - Halo 4, if they don’t implement it properly that is.
> >
> > I thought (may be wrong) that all the AA’s got destroyed along with reach?
>
> Multiplayer is non-canon, plus 343 own the canon now anyway. If they want to put Armour Abilities in, they can.

Uhh you do know AA’s are in the Reach campaign…