Honouring the Legend of Craig

Due to the fact that Craig, almost, singlehandedly delayed the release of infinite for over a year, I think it would only be fitting that 343 honours this incredible legend. The more I think about Craig, the more I think about just how incredible he is, like Jar Jar Binks, from the Star Wars prequels.

At first, I was very disappointed, but the more I think about Craig, the more endearing he becomes.

So with that in mind, I would like to make a few suggestions for 343. I do realise, that it is probably too late now, but I just think that these thoughts need to be immortalized.
In each level of the campaign, we could find a different Craig, for a 5 point achievement. Level 1, a Craig fish creature, crawling out of a stagnant pond. Level 2, a tree dwelling, monkey type animal Craig. Level 3, a caveman Craig. Level 4, a Craig in Roman type armour, with a shield and spear. Level 5, red coat Craig, with Craig and his musket. Level 6, Craig the marine, but instead of raising the flag at Iwo Jima, raising the flag at Gloopelsnort. Level 7, family man Craig, having some tim tams with Mrs.Craig, little Johnny Craig and let’s not forget, little JENNY CRAIG. Level 8, Craig the Rex. Level 9, Craig in his undies. Then Level 10, an A.I. Craig, that explains the evolution of Craig, up until that time.

Perhaps a map like Behemoth, but instead of the structure that is in the middle now, there could be a massive gold plated Craig. If any have seen the episode of Futurama, where Bender has the slaves make a massive statue, which goes through the stratosphere, breathes fire, whilst bellowing, “ Worship Me !! ”, is something that comes to mind.
Over the last few years, we saw the creation of Kekistan. Inhabited by a diverse range of Pepes, who worshipped the God, Kek. America has the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster ( Pastafarianism ). Converts wear a colander on their heads. I can envision Craigtralia, where the God, BrutaCraig, is worshipped, inhabited by a diverse range of, Craigtralians.

Just in general, for the expansion of the human race, why not have the first Mars base, under the flag of Craigtralia. An Aussie flag, or the American Flag, or the Chinese flag, could be a divisive. Why not unite the entire human race, under the Craigtralian Flag? As humans push out into the universe and start terraforming, why have the name, Weyland-Yutani, on the side of the atmospheric processor? The flag of Craigtralia, with a massive logo of Craig’s head, could unite us all.

I just felt that Craig should be honoured, in some way and needed to put it down in writing.

Poor old Craig.

Remember Craig.

I really don’t think Craig is the reason for Halo Infinite’s delay. It certainly helped give the public a display of how unfit for launch the game was, that’s undoubtedly true.

However, anyone who’s had their ear to the ground in the right places may have heard pretty good rumours of Halo Infinite being up for a delay in February/March of 2020 from some pretty reliable Xbox inside sources.
Honestly I think Halo Infinite was destined for a delay regardless of Craig or not.

Maybe there’ll be a Easter egg of him on a player emblem one day or something but other than that I think it’s best to just move on from Craig now. He had his time in the spotlight.

> 2535454641346549;1:
> Just in general, for the expansion of the human race, why not have the first Mars base, under the flag of Craigtralia. An Aussie flag, or the American Flag, or the Chinese flag, could be a divisive. Why not unite the entire human race, under the Craigtralian Flag? As humans push out into the universe and start terraforming, why have the name, Weyland-Yutani, on the side of the atmospheric processor? The flag of Craigtralia, with a massive logo of Craig’s head, could unite us all.
>
> I just felt that Craig should be honoured, in some way and needed to put it down in writing.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Amen

> 2533274865778947;4:
> Maybe there’ll be a Easter egg of him on a player emblem one day or something

I’m honestly really excited to discover what kind of Craig reference will be in the final game. There absolutely has to be at least one

RIP craig…

You had a heart of gold but a face like pudding.

Thank you for your sacrifice.

> 2533274865778947;4:
> I really don’t think Craig is the reason for Halo Infinite’s delay. It certainly helped give the public a display of how unfit for launch the game was, that’s undoubtedly true.
>
> However, anyone who’s had their ear to the ground in the right places may have heard pretty good rumours of Halo Infinite being up for a delay in February/March of 2020 from some pretty reliable Xbox inside sources.
> Honestly I think Halo Infinite was destined for a delay regardless of Craig or not.
>
> Maybe there’ll be a Easter egg of him on a player emblem one day or something but other than that I think it’s best to just move on from Craig now. He had his time in the spotlight.

It’s actually just a joke. I was hoping just to give everyone a good laugh.

> 2535454641346549;1:
> Due to the fact that Craig, almost, singlehandedly delayed the release of infinite for over a year, I think it would only be fitting that 343 honours this incredible legend. The more I think about Craig, the more I think about just how incredible he is, like Jar Jar Binks, from the Star Wars prequels.
>
> At first, I was very disappointed, but the more I think about Craig, the more endearing he becomes.
>
> So with that in mind, I would like to make a few suggestions for 343. I do realise, that it is probably too late now, but I just think that these thoughts need to be immortalized.
> In each level of the campaign, we could find a different Craig, for a 5 point achievement. Level 1, a Craig fish creature, crawling out of a stagnant pond. Level 2, a tree dwelling, monkey type animal Craig. Level 3, a caveman Craig. Level 4, a Craig in Roman type armour, with a shield and spear. Level 5, red coat Craig, with Craig and his musket. Level 6, Craig the marine, but instead of raising the flag at Iwo Jima, raising the flag at Gloopelsnort. Level 7, family man Craig, having some tim tams with Mrs.Craig, little Johnny Craig and let’s not forget, little JENNY CRAIG. Level 8, Craig the Rex. Level 9, Craig in his undies. Then Level 10, an A.I. Craig, that explains the evolution of Craig, up until that time.
>
> Perhaps a map like Behemoth, but instead of the structure that is in the middle now, there could be a massive gold plated Craig. If any have seen the episode of Futurama, where Bender has the slaves make a massive statue, which goes through the stratosphere, breathes fire, whilst bellowing, “ Worship Me !! ”, is something that comes to mind.
> Over the last few years, we saw the creation of Kekistan. Inhabited by a diverse range of Pepes, who worshipped the God, Kek. America has the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster ( Pastafarianism ). Converts wear a colander on their heads. I can envision Craigtralia, where the God, BrutaCraig, is worshipped, inhabited by a diverse range of, Craigtralians.
>
> Just in general, for the expansion of the human race, why not have the first Mars base, under the flag of Craigtralia. An Aussie flag, or the American Flag, or the Chinese flag, could be a divisive. Why not unite the entire human race, under the Craigtralian Flag? As humans push out into the universe and start terraforming, why have the name, Weyland-Yutani, on the side of the atmospheric processor? The flag of Craigtralia, with a massive logo of Craig’s head, could unite us all.
>
> I just felt that Craig should be honoured, in some way and needed to put it down in writing.

LOL Some quite creative Youtubers did some excellent meme videos on Craig. I had a stitch from laughing so hard.
I do think it was a good idea to delay release though. Who wants a repeat of what we saw with Cyberpunk or Fallout? Actually, Internet Historian on Youtube, did a very good video on Fallout 76, it is very funny. The MCC actually had a few problems at release. The invisible road, with the mammoth turning invisible at the end, was one that comes to mind. I have had quite a few updates with the MCC (including a couple of 60+ gig updates) which has generally fixed all the problems. The main problem I see now, is with Spartan Ops. I had done all the Spartan Ops, then after one of the 60 gig updates, it wiped them all out. Since then, when I play a Spartan Op, it still says unplayed.

Craig Easter Egg better be in the final game.