HOLY STICKY BUNS is this real....... :EDIT#1

So I was just surfin and then this shows up skip to 2:40…0_0 wut the hell is this… is this confirmed …well is it??

if it was then I’m Happy veeeeery happy

EDIT#1
SO HERE IS AN AUDIO LIKE THANKS TO Clearly 2 Boss

AUDIO

Me gusta video, pero no hablo Espanol.

No they just happend to record it without sound,found some random music and put it over it then lie and say they didn’t.Truestorybro.

> No they just happend to record it without sound,found some random music and put it over it then lie and say they didn’t.Truestorybro.

NOPE listen to the beginning of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua23S79_pRk&feature=player_embedded

> > No they just happend to record it without sound,found some random music and put it over it then lie and say they didn’t.Truestorybro.
>
> no no no no no pleaaaaase don’t tell thats true

loling my pants off

Seriously, though. Can someone tell me what the video is? For some bizarre reason the video won’t load for me.

HOLY WET WENIS I think it is!

> > No they just happend to record it without sound,found some random music and put it over it then lie and say they didn’t.Truestorybro.
>
> no no no no no pleaaaaase don’t tell thats true

Um… I do believe that was sarcasm.

> > > No they just happend to record it without sound,found some random music and put it over it then lie and say they didn’t.Truestorybro.
> >
> > no no no no no pleaaaaase don’t tell thats true
>
> loling my pants off
>
> Seriously, though. Can someone tell me what the video is? For some bizarre reason the video won’t load for me.

It’s showing off the orchestra for Halo 4, and the part he is talking about shows them playing the main Halo theme.

I love that, it was probably my favorite ambient theme in Halo 3.

Actually, make that all Halo games.

Anyone else giggle every time they read the topic title?

http://www.halodestiny.net/downloads/halo_4_orchestration.mp3

Here’s the MP3 version, for those who can’t view the video.

This is a glimpse at the music of Halo 4, it’s surprisingly new and I haven’t heard it before!

Hey thanx bro

What’s the song at 3:30? It sounds familiar

Yes the double bass is a confirmed weapon in Halo 4.

true but not Halo

hahahahahaa nice one

Got chills when I heard it xD

Sounds really beatiful. :slight_smile:

Click. I highly doubt that they are individual tracks, and just little references in the Main OST, like the Halo 3 bit in Reach.

EDIT: Nevermind, it just seems that this has been on Youtube for a while.

hehehe, heehe. muahaha. Muahaha, MUAHAHAHAHA. MUAHAHAHA. MUAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me likey…