holy crap specialization code

Anyone else have any major issues with their specialization code? I inputted mine and it stated it was invalid, so after being on hold for 40 minutes I was able to talk to a representative. Figured it would be an easy fix, they sent me a code that was invalid, so just send me one that works. Instead I had to wait 3-4 days after they sent in some report, and I receive an email that they needed me to scan a copy of my Halo 4 receipt. So I did, now I am still waiting for the response. I for one do not play this game for new armor, specializations, etc…, it just seems they are making this process much more difficult than it needs to be.

People are selling the codes it seems, so they are trying to prevent that…

Also, take a long close look at the code and make sure you entered it right - I know it took me like 4 tries before I realized that Z was a 2.

> People are selling the codes it seems, so they are trying to prevent that…
>
> Also, take a long close look at the code and make sure you entered it right - I know it took me like 4 tries before I realized that Z was a 2.

Entering the wrong code was what I had hoped I had done, luckily it was verified it was an invalid code, after I had to print out and scan the code that was sent to me of course, well, not luckily, had it been valid I would not be getting the run around, oh damn the people selling the codes preventing me from my stuff, lol

haha sorry, I figured you would have tried the code several different ways before going throug hthe trouble of calling - but didn’t hurt to suggest haha.

Shame you’ve been getting the run around - hopefully it’s resolved soon.

Frankly the whole issue would have been avoided if it was released for everyone. a TU with all specializations unlcoked regardless of first date oif play or regional location. But that would be too easy and make too many people happy…

at least you got sent a code,im still waiting for the first one, if I at least got one, even one that didn’t work, I would know I wasn’t forgotten at least.

Someone using a code generator and so using up codes before they’re even issued?

I feared that as well, and if I have discovered anything about the good people of X Box Live is that they are not helpful in anyway, I am pretty sure I am just S.O.L.