Hologram teabagging?

I could have sworn I saw my hologram teabagging a dead enemy but the match was too hectic to really watch and I forgot to recheck in theatre mode. Is this possible?

yes

If true this will be way to funny

> I could have sworn I saw my hologram teabagging a dead enemy but the match was too hectic to really watch and I forgot to recheck in theatre mode. Is this possible?

It’s a small easter egg in wich you direct your hologram towards a body thuss teabagging it automatically when it comes in contact with a body.

> I could have sworn I saw my hologram teabagging a dead enemy but the match was too hectic to really watch and I forgot to recheck in theatre mode. Is this possible?

I’ve been doing that since launch. Point your reticle at the downed enemy’s (or teammates) head and send the hologram off to -Yoink!-.

yes and it is quite funny to do to a friend. just point the hologram at a dead body and let the comedy ensue!

also tricks people

Its an Easter Egg. Your eyes deceive you not!

Now there will be no stopping it :slight_smile:

!!! why am I finding this out now??! I gotta try haha

I’ve been testing it out today in custom.
You have to point the hologram directly at the body. It appears that the hologram randomly decides when to victory crouch and when just stand there.
I like the execution of the victory crouch. It’s not some rabbit humping crouching, or old man’s chair kind of crouch. The hologram stays crouched for the perfect amount of time and also, being a computer, is very consistent in it’s crouching. An observer who’s not aware of the model being a hologram may mistake it for a very experienced victory croucher.

Also, I wasn’t able to get the hologram to victory crouch over my own corpse, so you will still have to do that manually.