Hologram should send out 100 holograms!

So, everyone knows Hologram is really underpowered. Even in the resent clips we saw it was still underpowered. But I, Witty, have come to save you guys agains!

Instead of sending 1 hologram out, it should send 100 holograms out! Just imagine that mess of holograms running around. People would get confused instantly! Want to throw a sniper off? Use the new and improved Hologram! Want to send a huge, fake, army at your enemy? Use hologram!

Witty, you’re a genius!

Please, just doing my job!

No, really you just saved Halo!

Stop, you’re making me blush!

Here’s a picture for reference

GENIUS!

That’s a thought there. I would love to see the hologram to be useful.

> GENIUS!

This man knows what he’s talking about!

Lol

Very intimidating

I can seee people getting creative with that xD

But in all seriousness, no.

HAHA maybe 2 or 3

> Lol
>
> Very intimidating
>
> I can seee people getting creative with that xD
>
> But in all seriousness, no.

Like you said, it would be very intimidating! I could imagine my self needing a new set of pants if I saw it in action

> HAHA maybe 2 or 3

Not intimidating enough

I like it!

One will suffice, thanks.

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

EDIT:

> > This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.
>
> Of course it’s shopped lol.

EDIT 2: Obvious troll is obvious.

> This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Of course it’s shopped lol.

I have to say that would be pretty cool but, wouldn’t that make it the ultimate armor ability, everyone would be using it then it would be annoying there would be more holograms than players, I did hear that the hologram would be more realistic, and the holograms would light up as an enemy player making more realistic, giving the deceivers an bigger advantage than in halo reach but either way the people at 343i are doing a good job that’s certain.

That’d ruin the game. One is enough to trick anyone in the hands of a skilled and tactical player.

Not possible due to technical limitations. Even though a hologram is not a real controlled player it’s still has to be rendered as a any other player model.

What a great idea!!! Instead of leaving it nearly useless like it is in Reach, why not make it overpowered as hell?!

GENIUS!

One hundred holograms seems a little overkill, no? Not only would it kind of remove half the purpose of hologram, which is to make other players think that the hologram is you, it would probably lag the game like crazy.

If there are more than one copies of you running around, people will know that there are holograms instead of the player. While having only a single hologram run out, people do get confused and think that it’s the player.

Usefulize the Hologram you say?

1. Make it appear as a real enemy to Promethean vision users.
  2. EMP enemies on contact.

> > This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.
>
> Of course it’s shopped lol.

I LIKE IT!