Hologram - Should be one per charge!

Players should not be able to release more than one hologram per charge. I can’t have multiple autosentries, thrust to my heart is content, jetpack to the moon, or use promethean vision like night vision goggles.

NOTE: I have seen players release 3-4 holograms at a time. Not cool… in reference to the other Armor Abilities!

must have been lag related because you ARE limited to one hologram at any time.

> Players should not be able to release more than one hologram per charge. I can’t have multiple autosentries, thrust to my heart is content, jetpack to the moon, or use promethean vision like night vision goggles.
>
> NOTE: I have seen players release 3-4 holograms at a time. Not cool… in reference to the other Armor Abilities!

Not online you haven’t. Not even in customs as far as I know.

Hologram has done who what now? I have never heard of such a thing… Is this caused by the AA efficiency Perk or lag?

> must have been lag related because you ARE limited to one hologram at any time.

Bingo.

I use holo now its quiet good in MP slayer. You only get one charge, and one holo per charge. What you can do however is take AA efficiency, and spam it as it recharges double quick with AA efic. However you still only get one holo appearing at a time, it just allows you to use it faster and more often.

The op probably ran in to a pair of players with holo and didnt notice the second player.

I think you must have encountered a gnarly lag, i once put out 5 regen fields from a bad lag

Man… I have seen it several times… I must have had some REALLY REALLY BAD LAG…

Or multiple people had hologram?