Hologram is seriously overpowered!!

Hologram is the most annoying, flawed and overpowered AA.
Due to the unbelievably large advantages that it offers, coupled with the ease at which such advantages can be released upon other players within the game, I support this AA’s removal from the game, since its entirely possible, and 343 is simply lazy.

After all, not only do the projections look exactly like the user, they also can run to a predetermined location, moving in a straight, unfaltering line.

The holograms only flicker every once in a while, and can only be seen as fake once viewed through a special scope, as opposed to other AAs which can easily be seen and adapted to.

The only way to counter a hologram is to have inhumanly fast reflexes, and be able to pull up a weapon with some kind of scope and scan the player/hologram to determine whether or not it is a projection or an actual enemy, then dispose of said enemy.

They can fool you each time just by pressing a button, it’s not fair! I have 0.80 K/D ratio just because of this stupid gimmick.

Considering all this, I think it’s obvious what should be done.
Do you have the same problem? How do you deal with this friggin’ overpowered AA?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

obvious troll is obvious
and also;

this has been posted before ;D

sidenote: bungie is no longer with halo

little late to the party?

I 100% agree, man. Too OP for MM! It’s fine in custom games though.

All AA’s are OP!
By the way, 343i are in control of Halo now.

> I 100% agree, man. Too OP for MM! It’s fine in custom games though.

Yeah it is ok in custom games, especially the zombie ones!

Did you grab this from somewhere else, because you dont have a .80 in any playlist. What are you getting at?

> obvious troll is obvious
> and also;
>
> this has been posted before ;D
>
>
>
> sidenote: bungie is no longer with halo
>
> little late to the party?

Troll? I’m not a troll wtf. That’s flaming you know.

Thanks for noticing my typo though.

Hologram can drown in a pool of acid lemonade.

OT: Hologram isnt that bad. I find evade to be quite annoying, when everyone started damning AL , seems all those kids switched to evade.

I have seen Hologram used in a way I would consider artful, its a shame more players have not attempted to master it.

i didnt even read the OPs post.
why would someone create such a poor troll attempt.

Really, overpowered…wow…I don’t know how to respond to that. I find it very weak, pointless, and a waste of an AA. Honestly, why should they remove it? This is Bungie’s child they left to 343, and it would be hurtful to take away anything! Once, I have had a problem with a hologram, and I still survived it. And when I use it, it doesn’t help, they still kill me. So I disagree.

Kids these days.

It’s overpowered to you because, somehow, you fail to notice it is not an actual player. Right.

The average person can tell the difference between a hologram and an actual person. The people who use it against you to get a kill are clearly using it right.

Wow thats so rong its the e z est 1 ur just dum.

I have been saying this for years. All these derpina’s are too derpful to understand how fundamentally this AA destroys all that is Reach. Don’t even get me started on that stupid TU.

lol at the people that are taking him seriously

> I have been saying this for years. All these derpina’s are too derpful to understand how fundamentally this AA destroys all that is Reach. Don’t even get me started on that stupid TU.

LOL, I knew you would come around :wink:

> I have been saying this for years. All these derpina’s are too derpful to understand how fundamentally this AA destroys all that is Reach. Don’t even get me started on that stupid TU.

Go drown in a pool of acid lemonade D:<

> > I have been saying this for years. All these derpina’s are too derpful to understand how fundamentally this AA destroys all that is Reach. Don’t even get me started on that stupid TU.
>
> LOL, I knew you would come around :wink:

plunderful I disagree with most of your reach opinions but I love you so much

Hope you are joking.

Really? I’m sorry, but only a -Blam!- will fall for a hologram.