Holiday 2012?

I know they are probably be releasing around Christmas time…But would it be cool if it would be released New Years Day, since it is a holiday and in 2012. Just saying this because I can’t wait for H4 to come out! :smiley:

I’d rather they take longer and produce a better game than vice versa.

I don’t want Halo to turn into CoD though, what with a new game coming out every two months. Halo needs to build the hype back up. You’re already hyped, so it’s working.

> I don’t want Halo to turn into CoD though, what with a new game coming out every two months. Halo needs to build the hype back up. You’re already hyped, so it’s working.

Speaking of hype. I wonder what other cgi trailer marketing they’ll do for H4.

It’ll probably come around the winter holidays, but “Holiday” could mean anything, eg. Tanabata, Lunar New Year, Hanukkah, Halloween, so it’s possible.

Or maybe 343i already almost finished the game, and they don’t want us to know…

They have been working on the game since 2008 I believe… So I think there working on polishing it up. I also heard somewhere, I don’t know if it was a Sparkast or not, but they are going to release a beta earlier than the beta for Reach was released. (Earlier as in relation to the beta being released till the release date.)
Can anyone vouch for seeing/hearing that too or am I crazy?