Holding a community challenge

Ok everybody this is how its going to work. Once I decide there are enough people that want to participate I am going to hold a little community challenge that lasts about a week. The prize will be 800 Microsoft Points. What I am going to do is list 1 different challenge every day for the community to do. You will have exactly 1 day to complete it before I post the next one. There will be 7 challenges, 1 each day. For example today get a steaktacular metal or maybe get a perfection in a match of team slayer. To move on to the last challenge you have to at least have done 3 of the challenges from the 7 that were given. The last challenge will be held on the 8th day and will be the most difficult and whoever finishes it first wins the points. I will let you know how to send me the proof that you did the challenge for the day. NO CHEATING is allowed! I will be able to tell. I know that you may not know me but I am good on my word and I will give the points to whoever wins. If you play the game you really have nothing to lose. You just need to check my post everyday at a certain time which I will tell and see if you want to do that daily challenge.

1st Challenge: Get a killing spree without using a weapon. This means just beatdowns and assassinations. Swords and hammers count as weapons even though you get a beatdown medal. Challenge ends tomorrow at 8. If you did it create a video where you did it in and link me to where I can download it. You dont need to render it.

2nd Challenge: Get a Yoink medal using a beatdown. So basically beat down a guy your partner is assassinating.

3rd Challenge: Today’s challenge is easy. Simply get a kill in the passenger seat of a warthog.

When do we start?

NVM When we get enough participants, we will start.

I can try this.

sky ace 65 reporting for duty, everyone else grab a beer and banshee and cover my flacon

> When do we start?
>
> NVM When we get enough participants, we will start.

If enough people say they want to have a go then I’ll post up the first challenge tonight. If not it will start tomorrow.

Free entry for a chance to get 800 points? Sure, why not

> Free entry for a chance to get 800 points? Sure, why not

Exactly! I posted this on the bungie forums as well but I get more immature answers than mature there. Although I’m sure when I post the first challenge people will give it a try.

1st challenge starts at 8 central time. Which is in about 45 mins

oh oh, Im in! Im in!!!
btw… didnt you posted this earlier on B.net… and practically everyone was talking about PopTarts?
lol @ b.net trolls

> oh oh, Im in! Im in!!!
> btw… didnt you posted this earlier on B.net… and practically everyone was talking about PopTarts?
> lol @ b.net trolls

Yup. Their loss i suppose.

1st challenge is on the OP.

Does a banshee count as a weapon?

> Does a banshee count as a weapon?

Yes,sorry. I limited it to just beatdowns and assassinations.

> > Does a banshee count as a weapon?
>
> Yes,sorry. I limited it to just beatdowns and assassinations.

Dang, just got a running riot with one

does grenades count as a weapon? also splatters? or only beatdowns?

> does grenades count as a weapon? also splatters? or only beatdowns?

Beatdowns and assassinations.

So this is only restricted to multiplayer or everything? Also this fist spree is only multiplayer right?

> So this is only restricted to multiplayer or everything? Also this fist spree is only multiplayer right?

mainly multiplayer. And yes this one is for multiplayer.

Flags count as weapons right?

Well, I’m not going to be getting this one :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I’ll be able to get the next one

> Flags count as weapons right?

If you can get it with flags I will count it.