Hold the ball to earn points!

HOLD THE BALL TO EARN POINTS!

Am I the only one hoping he says it like that in the final build? It sounds hilariously awesome and slaps in the face anyone who is playing an objective mode for strictly kills.

> HOLD THE BALL TO EARN POINTS!
>
> Am I the only one hoping he says it like that in the final build? It sounds hilariously awesome and <mark>slaps in the face anyone who is playing an objective mode for strictly kills.</mark>

How about when NakedEli got 23 kills and 2 Flag Captures, and had more points than Greenskull, which had 40 kills and 0 Flag Captures!

Playing Objectives FTW, finally!

> HOLD THE BALL TO EARN POINTS!
>
> Am I the only one hoping he says it like that in the final build? It sounds hilariously awesome and slaps in the face anyone who is playing an objective mode for strictly kills.

I rarely post a useless reply but…

No.

I can say this new oddball is more faster paced.

Im hopeful YOU can turn all that new music off along with some other things .

> > HOLD THE BALL TO EARN POINTS!
> >
> > Am I the only one hoping he says it like that in the final build? It sounds hilariously awesome and <mark>slaps in the face anyone who is playing an objective mode for strictly kills.</mark>
>
> How about when NakedEli got 23 kills and 2 Flag Captures, and had more points than Greenskull, which had 40 kills and 0 Flag Captures!
>
> Playing Objectives FTW, finally!

Haha KNEW IT!!! Keeping/having the flag gives you more points thus making you rank faster.

> Haha KNEW IT!!! Keeping/having the flag gives you more points thus making you rank faster.

Woah, woah… WOAH! Hold on now. Who said that? Flag captures net you points. Holding the flag doesn’t get you anything, if it does, it’s minimal.

All I hope for is turning off the words in the center of my screen :I