Hog -Yawn- Mild update

Underwhelming has been taken to a whole new level with what appears to be more iffy over valued space filler Reqs.
The change up is that they now coming in a extremely gimmicky Warthog form.
Bring on Warzone Firefight already and redeem some dignity here that was sullied by that bad Infection mode.

You didn’t like infection?

> 2533274847563380;2:
> You didn’t like infection?

I don’t like it. Too camper friendly, not my style, it doesn’t have any redeeming merit or fun.

> 2533274839169051;3:
> > 2533274847563380;2:
> > You didn’t like infection?
>
>
> I don’t like it. Too camper friendly, not my style, it doesn’t have any redeeming merit or fun.

It is much more campy to be honest, but at least it isn’t sword base… if you played reach infection you know what I’m talking about…

> 2533274847563380;4:
> > 2533274839169051;3:
> > > 2533274847563380;2:
> > > You didn’t like infection?
> >
> >
> > I don’t like it. Too camper friendly, not my style, it doesn’t have any redeeming merit or fun.
>
>
> It is much more campy to be honest, but at least it isn’t sword base… if you played reach infection you know what I’m talking about…

Sword Base + any game type = the worst camping ever seen in Halo

> 2533274839169051;3:
> > 2533274847563380;2:
> > You didn’t like infection?
>
>
> I don’t like it. Too camper friendly, not my style, it doesn’t have any redeeming merit or fun.

Honestly, I feel like the camping is worse on the 343 edited maps, especially r.i.p.tide. I’ve enjoyed all of the forge maps much more

Hog Wild is supposed to be a mild update, that’s the point. It’s not a full-on monthly update. Memories of Reach was May’s update, and then Warzone Firefight is the update for June. If anything, I view Hog Wild as being a sort of mini-expansion to Memories of Reach.

As they explained, they took a lot of the big, defining parts of Hog Wild and pushed them back to June into the Warzone Fireight update. Rather than cut Hog Wild altogether, they gave us a few things that were ready to play with in the meantime.

To be honest, I’m just happy that we’re not getting a ton of useless armour and weapon skins this time around.

They’ve already announced that Warzone Firefight is going to be a huge update, and alot of things from Hogwild were pushed into Warzone Firefight. This update is supposed to be mild. It’s even releasing the same month we just got MoR. Did you just skim through the update and look at the Reqs?