Hog Wild?!

So I know everyones freaking out about Memories of Reach (I am too, sure) but is anyone else not the LEAST bit curious about what this Hog Wild update is going to be?
Here’s to hoping we get the Hogs from the expanded lore…I want an APC like Blue Team used on Victoria, something with like, a plasma turret or a laser maybe, and a transport hog. But one you can load up with Spartans.
Imagine transporting HALF YOUR TEAM to a base in Warzone. Wouldn’t that be EPIC?

What if it was the ce hog how strong would that be

maybe it will the race game mode

They better have that troop transport hog from Halo 3 lol or the community is gonna flip

Imagine killing half the team with one shot? Now THAT would be epic.

they should at least add halo 3 weapons too

Hopefully, it involves bacon. And lots of it.

Lol, and I was over here thinking about the obvious REAL BTB maps. And the race gametype. As much as I would like to have an APC, A troop carrier hog, or even the CE hog. I honestly would not like to have more than we already have, there’s like 15+ variants and more would be crazy. But hey? If they did add them, I wouldn’t complain. More content the better. Also if they were added, then they need to be stronger, as all the other variants are all still to weak minus the ONI ones.

Reason I believe it’s BTB maps is because forum posts have mentioned that the current BTB maps are too cluttered and aren’t vehicle friendly especially for Warthogs, and people also say 343 are shafting BTB and not giving too much attention and I agree. So it makes sense for it to be a BTB update. Plus it seems like they’re spending time on original maps anyways so yeah. But I could also be wrong and it could be another Warzone map but I doubt 343 would try to push that many In the next 4 months.

> 2535408598502484;3:
> maybe it will the race game mode

That’s exactly what I’m thinking. That would be awesome.

> 2533274862181038;7:
> Hopefully, it involves bacon. And lots of it.

Narrows eyes I dunno it depends… What kind of bacon?

-Constantly praying for a remake of Sand Trap from H3-

I know, no more remixes, but Sand Trap is a must have. Or Guardian, I’d be happy with either.

> 2533274862181038;7:
> Hopefully, it involves bacon. And lots of it.

mmmmmmm… bacon.

> 2533275013144329;8:
> Lol, and I was over here thinking about the obvious REAL BTB maps. And the race gametype. As much as I would like to have an APC, A troop carrier hog, or even the CE hog. I honestly would not like to have more than we already have, there’s like 15+ variants and more would be crazy. But hey? If they did add them, I wouldn’t complain. More content the better. Also if they were added, then they need to be stronger, as all the other variants are all still to weak minus the ONI ones.
>
> Reason I believe it’s BTB maps is because forum posts have mentioned that the current BTB maps are too cluttered and aren’t vehicle friendly especially for Warthogs, and people also say 343 are shafting BTB and not giving too much attention and I agree. So it makes sense for it to be a BTB update. Plus it seems like they’re spending time on original maps anyways so yeah. But I could also be wrong and it could be another Warzone map but I doubt 343 would try to push that many In the next 4 months.

More BTB maps would be great, especially more open Warthog friendly ones like Blood Gulch or Avalanche. I really love BTB but it does need more maps.

Maybe it will include some new maps that places emphasis on vehicles (hopefully)

> 2533274809145045;10:
> > 2533274862181038;7:
> > Hopefully, it involves bacon. And lots of it.
>
>
> Narrows eyes I dunno it depends… What kind of bacon?

How do you like your bacon? Rare, Ultra Rare or Legendary?

In all seriousness, I think race is a good bet.

> 2533274925210321;11:
> -Constantly praying for a remake of Sand Trap from H3-
> I know, no more remixes, but Sand Trap is a must have. Or Guardian, I’d be happy with either.

(Prophetic; now we have Altar!)

> 2533274907200114;16:
> > 2533274925210321;11:
> > -Constantly praying for a remake of Sand Trap from H3-
> > I know, no more remixes, but Sand Trap is a must have. Or Guardian, I’d be happy with either.
>
>
> (Cough cough Altar)

did you really just reply to an old post from your own thread… altar wasn’t even in yet

> 2535405450804460;2:
> What if it was the ce hog how strong would that be

It would be indestructible and have an chain gun that never overheated.

Race gamemode maybe

> 2533274808132968;17:
> > 2533274907200114;16:
> > > 2533274925210321;11:
> > > -Constantly praying for a remake of Sand Trap from H3-
> > > I know, no more remixes, but Sand Trap is a must have. Or Guardian, I’d be happy with either.
> >
> >
> > (Cough cough Altar)
>
>
> did you really just reply to an old post from your own thread… altar wasn’t even in yet

Does that count as post bumping?