Hog Wild Update

Me and a friend of mine (shadow 5niper74) were recently batting ideas around of some fun REQs we could see in the future updates and she came up with one idea that I figured wouldn’t be incredibly hard to implement, but a fun feature nonetheless. Being a big fan of RvB, she thought the idea of having the Red’s warthog could be a fun edition. Besides stronger armor it would remain mostly the same, but would play the music that is normally blasting from it in the series. This would probably require permission from Rooster Teeth, but I doubt they’d object. Also, a Lopez hula girl on the dashboard would be pretty great.

Anyone else have ideas or hopes for the Hog Wild update?

I hope they add a rvb hog i also hope they add the race game type and maybe some kind of flame thrower hog or fuel rod canon hog

I absolutely have been wanting some way of implementing the Red’s music since, well, Halo 2 and beyond. And yet I am disappointed every time.

What I want that is realistic is the Troop Transport. The Rolling Thunder. ONI TT Hog with 3 answers + overshields. Worth the wait for the OP-ness.

I’m expecting to see a hannibal hog

> 2533274872389943;2:
> I hope they add a rvb hog i also hope they add the race game type and maybe some kind of flame thrower hog or fuel rod canon hog

Race will be part of Hog Wild :slight_smile:

> 2533274794242693;5:
> > 2533274872389943;2:
> > I hope they add a rvb hog i also hope they add the race game type and maybe some kind of flame thrower hog or fuel rod canon hog
>
>
> Race will be part of Hog Wild :slight_smile:

sweet good to know

Looking to get some brute choppers at some point.

> 2533274826620251;7:
> Looking to get some brute choppers at some point.

Dude, hog choppers

Transport Hogs and Race.

Could you imagine rocket race on a warzone map with 4 teams each filling a troop transport?

New vehicle: the WORT-Hog.
Affiliation: Covenant.
Driver: 1
Passenger: 2
Gunner: 2
Most Common Occupants: Sangheili.
Name: Spectre.

Wort Wort Wort

But in all seriousness I hope to see the Troop Hog, a Laser Hog, Race, and hopefully the Spectre.

Maybe that APC from Ghosts of Onyx?

If they add the Red vs Blue Warthog, it would be a crime not to name it the Puma.

> 2533274825617309;1:
> Me and a friend of mine (shadow 5niper74) were recently batting ideas around of some fun REQs we could see in the future updates and she came up with one idea that I figured wouldn’t be incredibly hard to implement, but a fun feature nonetheless. Being a big fan of RvB, she thought the idea of having the Red’s warthog could be a fun edition. Besides stronger armor it would remain mostly the same, but would play the music that is normally blasting from it in the series. This would probably require permission from Rooster Teeth, but I doubt they’d object. Also, a Lopez hula girl on the dashboard would be pretty great.
>
> Anyone else have ideas or hopes for the Hog Wild update?

The music would be amazing. Also, the turret would never overheat, just like in the show it would continuously fire without end. It could be a mythic req, and the gunner having a rechargeable overshield would make it that much better.

> 2535421972749089;4:
> I’m expecting to see a hannibal hog

Isn’t the gauss hog basically the same thing?

> 2533274931615996;15:
> > 2535421972749089;4:
> > I’m expecting to see a hannibal hog
>
>
> Isn’t the gauss hog basically the same thing?

Rocket hog turret but shoots the ion missiles like the Mantis. That’d be a sweet Hannibal hog.

> 2533274912984822;16:
> > 2533274931615996;15:
> > > 2535421972749089;4:
> > > I’m expecting to see a hannibal hog
> >
> >
> > Isn’t the gauss hog basically the same thing?
>
>
> Rocket hog turret but shoots the ion missiles like the Mantis. That’d be a sweet Hannibal hog.

Or you get the particel machine gun