"Hog Wild" -Update!

Im curious, really curious to see what this update has to offer. A whole update dedicated on hogs! I can just imagine lol. If this is real then i can imagine stuff like the Troop Hog, Fast Hog (just goes faster), and idk I cant even think of anything else.

What do you guys think this update has to offer?

Maybe a race mode? It would make sense lol

Race

Link?

NVM

Its gotta be race! Also maybe some new legendary hog or something like that. Im sure it will just be armor and weapon skins and such and then like 2 or 3 hog things. Which is cool

Slow hog (goes slower), bumpy hog (jumps randomly), ejection seat hog (ejects passenger and pilot everytime they get down), and of course limo hog (no explanation requiered).

Driving a hog will give you assist medals…

That’s it, end of patch

> 2533274821769873;6:
> Slow hog (goes slower), bumpy hog (jumps randomly), ejection seat hog (ejects passenger and pilot everytime they get down), and of course limo hog (no explanation requiered).

LIMO HOG!!! OMG please yes! You sir have creativity! Can you imagine?! A Oni Hog, because its black & has good armour, and you can hold like 6 people!

I’m guessing it’ll be hog related, and it could very possibly contain Race.

If they wanted to, they could reasonably add a H:CE warthog too with the faithful impossible turns… (Either with or without the low-res styling)

More skins for our scout Warthogs!

I’m assuming Hog Wild will bring race and troop transport hog, with Memories of Reach bringing the falcon and infection

Dev made BTB maps, possibly Race. BTB or vehicle focus in general. That’s my take.

How many more Hogs could there be? Maybe just a lot more game options?

What if it included races on the warthog run levels from Halo CE and Halo 3.