Hog wild update broken

The update has made everyone hold there guns up at all times and vehicles drive on there side? Anyone else have those?

What the hell, that sounds awesome. Maybe it’s a new gamemode!?

Can you post a link to a vid?

Edit: loooool that’s amazing!

Nope.

The same happened to me back in multi-team.

Link 1
Link 2

> 2535433315742602;1:
> The update has made everyone hold there guns up at all times and vehicles drive on there side? Anyone else have those?

I think you experienced a long running glitch, if you search the forum it has shown up before.

That… Is so messed up. I’ve never experienced this before though. Maybe try hard restarting your Xbox to see if it changes anything?

Still, Hog Wild was not an update, only a REQ drop, so none of the game’s files have been modified. I doubt that it’s the cause.

this many months in and the game can still be broken at time…yeah I say vote no for the free updates, let them thake their time and make priced DLC so that way they aren’t rushed out the door before the they can even stand, let alone walk.

I thought it was hilarious, and trust me it was still playable while on foot but in vehicles, not so much.

> 2533274880633045;6:
> > 2535433315742602;1:
> > The update has made everyone hold there guns up at all times and vehicles drive on there side? Anyone else have those?
>
>
> I think you experienced a long running glitch, if you search the forum it has shown up before.

Oh yeah, RUL’s just halo things showed the sideways vehicle glitch

> 2533274973957410;5:
> Link 1
> Link 2

hahahaahhah this is so funny