Hog Problems

So I spawn in an ONI Gauss Hog, and wait for a decent driver. Then some -Yoinking!- decides to come in and drive my hog into the Knight Noble, getting me killed, after sitting there for 10 minutes in the drivers seat. There has to be a way to kick people out of your vehicle. And wait. There’s more. The same -Yoinking!- guy decides to hop in my rocket hog. My -Yoink- legendary rocket hog. He proceeds to do the same -Yoinking!- thing. If you want his PM me. Shouldnt there be a way to kick people out of your vehicle.

I spartan charged him into the open and stole his heartseeker :wink:

The issue with having a kick option for vehicle passengers is that people could use it to troll others.

Sounds like you shouldn’t be spawning 2 person vehicles if you’re solo queuing. Don’t blame everything on 343i or ask them to fix everything you perceive as a problem.

When you chose to spawn the vehicle without a partner and then chose to abandon the driver seat, you chose to risk a bad driver taking control of the vehicle.

> 2533274833569045;5:
> Reported.
> Don’t use offensive language.

Theres also no need to tell people you’re reporting them. That leads to back and forth flaming, and as it’s not productive towards the conversation at hand could be considered spamming. I’m not defending anyone here, just throwing this out there for you. My two cents.

I wouldn’t even bother using warthogs if you’re not playing with friends, randoms are most likely going to get you killed every single time. Also, not that it bothers me, but I’d change the language you used, that’s just asking to get your post locked.

Reported.
Don’t use offensive language.

> 2533274833569045;5:
> Reported.
> Don’t use offensive language.

SOrry thought it would be yoinked

> 2535470946907660;6:
> > 2533274833569045;5:
> > Reported.
> > Don’t use offensive language.
>
>
> SOrry thought it would be yoinked

Changed it

Same thing happens on the spire map with banshee raiders. Call In a warthog drive to the left side of the spire where the cave Is and park, Banshee don’t really have a easy shot on you there. But then some players jumps In driver seat and wants to get closer. ( I jump out ) and He gets blown up, good pay back. I don’t care about the hog, just call another one In, It just eats time away for killing the banshee raiders.

I find drivers seem to be doing it on purpose at times because they are putting me in such bad position to well.

Pulling out a hog: Your first mistake
Pulling out a hog while solo playing: Your second mistake
Expecting a random to drive you into glory: Your third mistake

lol " Hog Problems"

I’m always afraid that I’ll never find a competent passenger for my warthogs so I just let the REQ cards accumulate. But yeah, if there’s a moron on your team that ruined your first warthog you can only blame yourself for pulling out a second one with the same idiot in your lobby and expecting a different result.

> 2533274990620516;12:
> I’m always afraid that I’ll never find a competent passenger for my warthogs so I just let the REQ cards accumulate. But yeah, if there’s a moron on your team that ruined your first warthog you can only blame yourself for pulling out a second one with the same idiot in your lobby and expecting a different result.

Some guy left the game so my friend was JIP and then the same guy trolled me

i only keep oni ,gauss,and vespin variants…but only use em as a last ditch effort to skill on a boss in wzff

> 2535470946907660;1:
> So I spawn in an ONI Gauss Hog, and wait for a decent driver. Then some -Yoinking!- decides to come in and drive my hog into the Knight Noble, getting me killed, after sitting there for 10 minutes in the drivers seat. There has to be a way to kick people out of your vehicle. And wait. There’s more. The same -Yoinking!- guy decides to hop in my rocket hog. My -Yoink- legendary rocket hog. He proceeds to do the same -Yoinking!- thing. If you want his PM me. Shouldnt there be a way to kick people out of your vehicle.
>
>
> I spartan charged him into the open and stole his heartseeker :wink:

So in other words. You wanted a driver. A guy was happy to drive for you, despite not giving him any benefit whatsoever. In response you then berate him because he wasn’t good enough for you, grief him, and then try to spread his name about? That puts you in a lot worse light than it does him.

Should you be able to kick a teammate out of a vehicle? No. That is absurd.

Gotta agree with those above, if your playing solo and call in a Hog - best to just accept you’ll have to quick switch (A + direction) between driving and shooting.

Tried this myself a few times when good drivers aren’t around - it can be annoying but not as much as bad driving.

> 2533274880633045;15:
> > 2535470946907660;1:
> > So I spawn in an ONI Gauss Hog, and wait for a decent driver. Then some -Yoinking!- decides to come in and drive my hog into the Knight Noble, getting me killed, after sitting there for 10 minutes in the drivers seat. There has to be a way to kick people out of your vehicle. And wait. There’s more. The same -Yoinking!- guy decides to hop in my rocket hog. My -Yoink- legendary rocket hog. He proceeds to do the same -Yoinking!- thing. Shouldnt there be a way to kick people out of your vehicle.
> >
> >
> > I spartan charged him into the open and stole his heartseeker :wink:
>
>
> So in other words. You wanted a driver. A guy was happy to drive for you, despite not giving him any benefit whatsoever. In response you then berate him because he wasn’t good enough for you, grief him, and then try to spread his name about? That puts you in a lot worse light than it does him.
>
> Should you be able to kick a teammate out of a vehicle? No. That is absurd.

He was obviously trolling. He drove it into the noble on purpose. He was sitting there at the wall for at least 2 minutes (ten minutes was hyperbole) honking At the wall. I am a horrible halo player, and a legendary vehicle isnt something that comes easy.

> 2535470946907660;1:
> So I spawn in an ONI Gauss Hog, and wait for a decent driver. Then some -Yoinking!- decides to come in and drive my hog into the Knight Noble, getting me killed, after sitting there for 10 minutes in the drivers seat. There has to be a way to kick people out of your vehicle. And wait. There’s more. The same -Yoinking!- guy decides to hop in my rocket hog. My -Yoink- legendary rocket hog. He proceeds to do the same -Yoinking!- thing. If you want his PM me. Shouldnt there be a way to kick people out of your vehicle.
>
>
> I spartan charged him into the open and stole his heartseeker :wink:

yea theres a lot of “nice” drivers out there. I highly recommend using a hog with a friend with a mic, it almost always ends up fun if they are a good driver or gunner.

> 2535470946907660;17:
> > 2533274880633045;15:
> > > 2535470946907660;1:
> > > So I spawn in an ONI Gauss Hog, and wait for a decent driver. Then some -Yoinking!- decides to come in and drive my hog into the Knight Noble, getting me killed, after sitting there for 10 minutes in the drivers seat. There has to be a way to kick people out of your vehicle. And wait. There’s more. The same -Yoinking!- guy decides to hop in my rocket hog. My -Yoink- legendary rocket hog. He proceeds to do the same -Yoinking!- thing. Shouldnt there be a way to kick people out of your vehicle.
> > >
> > >
> > > I spartan charged him into the open and stole his heartseeker :wink:
> >
> >
> > So in other words. You wanted a driver. A guy was happy to drive for you, despite not giving him any benefit whatsoever. In response you then berate him because he wasn’t good enough for you, grief him, and then try to spread his name about? That puts you in a lot worse light than it does him.
> >
> > Should you be able to kick a teammate out of a vehicle? No. That is absurd.
>
>
> He was obviously trolling. He drove it into the noble on purpose. He was sitting there at the wall for at least 2 minutes (ten minutes was hyperbole) honking At the wall. I am a horrible halo player, and a legendary vehicle isnt something that comes easy.

Even if he was (which I have no way to verify) your actions are inappropriate. If you think someone was trolling you then report them for unsporting conduct. Acting like a petulant child certainly doesn’t help matters. If you want a rocket hog, I’ll spawn you one if we end up in a match together. It certainly isn’t worth getting upset or griefing another player over.