HMMMMM............?

Baisicly, on my halo reach game, i was like general or something good and i has awsum armour xD but when i joined xbox live, it deleted everything and i was that crappy begginers level and i had that rubbish armour you get when you start the game for the first time. so i tried it offline and everything was still deleted. WTF???!!! Can anyone tell me if this is normal or is my xbox just playing up again (coz last year she had the ring of death thing)

PS: I AM THE WORLDS BIGGEST HALO FAN MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Unfortunately, that is how it works. Thankfully, I was only a colonel when I joined Xbox live and it restarted me back to the rank of sergeant. The good news is that it’s quicker to rank up when you’re on Xbox Live, so just make sure that you’re getting the daily and weekly challenges completed, and you will be a general again in no time! :slight_smile:

Also, I’ve found that Grifball is a good way to rack up a lot of points, so you might want to give that a try.

ok thanks:)

> Unfortunately, that is how it works. Thankfully, I was only a colonel when I joined Xbox live and it restarted me back to the rank of sergeant. The good news is that it’s quicker to rank up when you’re on Xbox Live, so just make sure that you’re getting the daily and weekly challenges completed, and you will be a general again in no time! :slight_smile:
>
> Also, I’ve found that Grifball is a good way to rack up a lot of points, so you might want to give that a try.

And a good way to get betrayls.
Lol

> And a good way to get betrayls.
> Lol

Yeah, that too :wink:

What’s really great is when one guy intentionally betrays someone, and then the guy who was betrayed tries to get revenge, but accidentally kills the wrong teammate, and so on until the entire enemy team ditches the actual game and just starts murdering each other!

Ahh, good times :slight_smile:

> > And a good way to get betrayls.
> > Lol
>
> Yeah, that too :wink:
>
> What’s really great is when one guy intentionally betrays someone, and then the guy who was betrayed tries to get revenge, but accidentally kills the wrong teammate, and so on until the entire enemy team ditches the actual game and just starts murdering each other!
>
> Ahh, good times :slight_smile:

Ever heard of the short story/episode of the Twilight Zone, “Monsters on Maple street?”
EXACTLY what I think of when I read this.

> > > And a good way to get betrayls.
> > > Lol
> >
> > Yeah, that too :wink:
> >
> > What’s really great is when one guy intentionally betrays someone, and then the guy who was betrayed tries to get revenge, but accidentally kills the wrong teammate, and so on until the entire enemy team ditches the actual game and just starts murdering each other!
> >
> > Ahh, good times :slight_smile:
>
> Ever heard of the short story/episode of the Twilight Zone, “Monsters on Maple street?”
> EXACTLY what I think of when I read this.

I’ve seen that one!
OT: Sorry, that’s how it works unfortunately.

> Ever heard of the short story/episode of the Twilight Zone, “Monsters on Maple street?”
> EXACTLY what I think of when I read this.

Hadn’t seen it before; it was a good watch though.

ha lols everywhere =D

> Baisicly, on my halo reach game, i was like general or something good and i has awsum armour xD but when i joined xbox live, it deleted everything and i was that crappy begginers level and i had that rubbish armour you get when you start the game for the first time. so i tried it offline and everything was still deleted. WTF???!!! Can anyone tell me if this is normal or is my xbox just playing up again (coz last year she had the ring of death thing)
>
>
> PS: I AM THE WORLDS BIGGEST HALO FAN MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

What color was your Spartan when this happened? Because if it was black then it is a serverside issue(unless you go into your armory and STILL see the starting armor). also check for the septagon icon on the spartan

I know this has already been addressed to the OP, but when you sign into Xbox Live for the first time you will lose your rank progress due to offline players earning 20,000 cR or such in Firefight. So, sadly, you will have to travel through the rank system once again. Good luck.

I’m so sorry OP, I know how that feels. I was a Mythic when I joined xbox live, got demoted to a warent officer. I’m a general again now/

I’m a field Marshall
Nooooob