Hmmm

it would be cool if there was a new High chairty “ship” out there because it was so cool back in Halo2 on how the whole base/ship got infected by the flood so is there any words of a new high chairty like from the books or anything ? or what do you think of that idea?

Well we won’t be seeing anything like that belonging to the covenant again. However there could be a forerunner version out there somewhere.

It could be Infinity that gets infected in H5. We don’t know anything yet until the test actually happens.

Maybe a Forerunner Fortress Ship? Hrmmmm?

Well since Halo 5 is suppose to be dark, the Infinity getting infected by the Flood would be a pretty awesome thing to see.

I say Infinity is the new High Charity, just not as grand.

And I have a high feeling Infinity will be overruned by the Flood. It just has to happen! Just imagine the epicness, imagine the fights onboard, imagine a few Spartans getting infected then having to fight them in a really tough fight (hope those War Games have been helping!), and just imagine the Flood having control of Infinity!

Oh, that day will be very epic.

> Well we won’t be seeing anything like that belonging to the covenant again. However there could be a forerunner version out there somewhere.

High Charity is Forerunner made.
The covies just found it.

Well I’m not sure that there is anything that could compare to High Charity, but perhaps if like many other people are suggesting the flood should infect the UNSC Infinity; it would fit with the dark theme and it could affect many aspects of the story.

> I say Infinity is the new High Charity, just not as grand.
>
> And I have a high feeling Infinity will be overruned by the Flood. It just has to happen! Just imagine the epicness, imagine the fights onboard, imagine a few Spartans getting infected then having to fight them in a really tough fight (hope those War Games have been helping!), and just imagine the Flood having control of Infinity!
>
> Oh, that day will be very epic.

The Maw all over again but much bigger hmmrmrm :o

How about if we are tasked to rescue the Spirit of Fire and it actually carried a spore when it escaped? And and now everyone who was not in cryo got infected, Serina is rampant, and there are Spartans that we have to rescue in there.

At least i would like that.

> > Well we won’t be seeing anything like that belonging to the covenant again. However there could be a forerunner version out there somewhere.
>
> High Charity is Forerunner made.
> The covies just found it.

Woooooooooooooow, steady on there.
You got any proof to back that one up?

I know they where using the Dreadnought to power High Charity, but I’m pretty sure the Covies built the rest.

> > > Well we won’t be seeing anything like that belonging to the covenant again. However there could be a forerunner version out there somewhere.
> >
> > High Charity is Forerunner made.
> > The covies just found it.
>
> Woooooooooooooow, steady on there.
> You got any proof to back that one up?
>
> I know they where using the Dreadnought to power High Charity, but I’m pretty sure the Covies built the rest.

Okay, i will explain. Since i have had a good amount of time reading on Halopedia.org I know what High Charity is!

Its a chunk of the San Shyuum homeworld called Janjur Qom. The covenant built all the structures on it, but High Charity is not Forerunner.

> How about if we are tasked to rescue the Spirit of Fire and it actually carried a spore when it escaped? And and now everyone who was not in cryo got infected, Serina is rampant, and there are Spartans that we have to rescue in there.
>
> At least i would like that.

That sounds pretty cool actually to a Halo game plot

> > Well we won’t be seeing anything like that belonging to the covenant again. However there could be a forerunner version out there somewhere.
>
> High Charity is Forerunner made.
> The covies just found it.

What the -yoink!- are you talking about? The Dreadnought was found, but everything else was made by the Covenant. Granted, they used a lot of Forerunner technology, but they still had to build it. It was based off of a chunk of rock from the Prophets’ homeworld.
OT: Yes, I would love that! High Charity was just so epic in scale that it was hard to comprehend its size.