HLG is alive and well in HALO 4!

Just a quick message to all the HLG haters in the community.
HLG is here to stay! PERIOD!
All those people who thought that Promethean vision would kill it didn’t reckon on 343 making the Stealth ability that comes with ranking up Wetwork to lvl 10. This ability makes it so that you CANNOT BE SEEN THROUGH WALLS when Promethean vision is in use. This makes hiding a hell of a lot more possible.
Thanks for your time. Goodbye for now…(awaits replies from haters)

It still shows the outline.

> It still shows the outline.

Only when in plain sight, NOT through walls. I’m guessing you haven’t levelled Wetwork up yet? Heres a link with proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY7vERQeR0k&feature=g-u-u

Might just have to rank wk now that you say that lol

The hunt continues.

Are you really part of the HLG community ? The whole point of this group was not to hide but to take the lead and then get out of the map and stay their not to hide on the map, that’s called camping !!! HLG was big in H3 not so much in reach and now dead in the water. Shame

> > It still shows the outline.
>
> Only when in plain sight, NOT through walls. I’m guessing you haven’t levelled Wetwork up yet? Heres a link with proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY7vERQeR0k&feature=g-u-u

Sweeeeeeeeeet.

> Are you really part of the HLG community ? The whole point of this group was not to hide but to take the lead and then get out of the map and stay their not to hide on the map, that’s called camping !!! HLG was big in H3 not so much in reach and now dead in the water. Shame

When did you start watching HLG? I’ve been hiding since early 2008 and getting out of the map was NEVER the point back then. The whole point of HLG when it started was to simply gain the lead and hide anywhere you could, whether it was inside the map or not (but hiding inside the map is funnier as its done without glitching).
Getting out of maps was possible in Halo 3, but was only made popular by Halo Reach as it offered more ways to do so. We simply transitioned getting out maps back into Halo 3 mainly after Reach’s release. Plus, if its dead in the water like you say, then why are people still managing to hide and find new ways to do so? Everyday I hear people saying the found a new spot on 1 map, or a new hiding method. Its very much alive and well.
(Hidden Masters don’t count because they suck at hiding. Thats why they were kicked out of the HLG community, they couldn’t hide on a Halo game now if they tried. Thats why they play CoD, no skill needed for the game and they just lay in a corner).

what does HLG stayed for? Hiding Like a G@y -Yoink- -Yoink-? i never understood the fun in hiding the entire game. and ye you may get me once but thats why theres theater. i remember playing doubles in H3 and two -Yoinks!- hiding and winning. i then went on theater saw where they were hiding and the next time i played them i got a doulbe kill in the last 10 sec to win… now that is fun

> what does HLG stayed for? Hiding Like a G@y -Yoink!- -Yoink!-? i never understood the fun in hiding the entire game. and ye you may get me once but thats why theres theater. i remember playing doubles in H3 and two -Yoinks!- hiding and winning. i then went on theater saw where they were hiding and the next time i played them i got a doulbe kill in the last 10 sec to win… now that is fun

You probably played against wanna be HLG kids. Good hiders always get a lead thats more than the total number of people on the other team to make sure that doesn’t happen. And hide in more than 1 place on the same map to prevent multi kills. Like I said, it must have been wanna be HLG kids.
(Also, its DOUBLE not DOULBE)