Hivemind is fun

I’ve just played my first game of Hivemind and my initial impressions are it’s rather fun, a little slow paced, but enjoyable (also custom spartan colours :D), I had fun with it and see myself playing Flood more

Definitely an improvement to the original flood game type. At first I liked how flood was kind of an even playing field, but after a while a realized that the flood were too good. Hivemind seems to fix all of those problems, including forced colors.

Love how the humans generally work as a team and still move about the map for the weapons instead of just going straight for the camping spots

do u guys even know that the gametype on MM is different from the one on the bulletin? This is not Hivemind, it’s -Yoink-. The real Hivemind is over 9000 times better.

> do u guys even know that the gametype on MM is different from the one on the bulletin? This is not Hivemind, it’s -Yoink!-. The real Hivemind is over 9000 times better.

We have to have played to say its fun but its good enough

It doesn’t have the super thruster pack which is a big reason I like it over the regular flood mode.

I hate Hivemind, or at least the version on MM. The Flood get the absolute crappiest deal of all Infection gametypes in history. They can’t run, no Thruster Pack, the movement speed is slowed, and Humans get to have a ton of different weapons and not just shotguns. It’s ridiculous. Hopefully whatever version of Hivemind Debonair was talking about comes out soon, because Hivemind’s pretty much ruined Flood for me (since everyone votes for it).

> I hate Hivemind, or at least the version on MM. The Flood get the absolute crappiest deal of all Infection gametypes in history. They can’t run, no Thruster Pack, the movement speed is slowed, and Humans get to have a ton of different weapons and not just shotguns. It’s ridiculous. Hopefully whatever version of Hivemind Debonair was talking about comes out soon, because Hivemind’s pretty much ruined Flood for me (since everyone votes for it).

You played Reach Infection right? That thing was nothing but a constant meatgrinder.

Now we don’t have those super OP camping stations. If you actually play smart with the Flood and don’t automatically rush, you can do very well with their super-lunge.

> > I hate Hivemind, or at least the version on MM. The Flood get the absolute crappiest deal of all Infection gametypes in history. They can’t run, no Thruster Pack, the movement speed is slowed, and Humans get to have a ton of different weapons and not just shotguns. It’s ridiculous. Hopefully whatever version of Hivemind Debonair was talking about comes out soon, because Hivemind’s pretty much ruined Flood for me (since everyone votes for it).
>
> You played Reach Infection right? That thing was nothing but a constant meatgrinder.
>
> Now we don’t have those super OP camping stations. If you actually play smart with the Flood and don’t automatically rush, you can do very well with their super-lunge.

If I implied that I thought Reach infection was awesome, I apologize. I understand that Flood are still able to get kills, but it’s significantly harder to do, especially because now Humans can camp in one spot and shoot down Flood before they get close enough to do anything to them. The increased lunge range is good, but not enough to balance the gametype.

I’m kind of confused about your remark about the camping stations. They happen quite frequently in Hivemind.

> I’m kind of confused about your remark about the camping stations. They happen quite frequently in Hivemind.

They aren’t as good. Remember Sword Base?

Oh, also, Flood can’t be mowed down by easy pistol headshots anymore.

> > I’m kind of confused about your remark about the camping stations. They happen quite frequently in Hivemind.
>
> They aren’t as good. Remember Sword Base?
>
> Oh, also, Flood can’t be mowed down by easy pistol headshots anymore.

They couldn’t be mowed down by pistol headshots in regular Flood, either. Wait, are you comparing Hivemind and Reach Infection? If so, that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about Halo 4 Flood and Hivemind.

> They couldn’t be mowed down by pistol headshots in regular Flood, either. Wait, are you comparing Hivemind and Reach Infection? If so, that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about Halo 4 Flood and Hivemind.

I think we can agree that the Flood in Flood are OP.