Hitmarkers... It's gonna get annoying when...

It lags or when the game is being held by a terrible host.

Hitmarker: When a shot penetrates your opponent and small indicators appear around your crosshair’s to let you know that you’ve hit your target.

Remember back in Halo 3, when you’d be putting shots into someone and he just won’t fall down? Yeah, with hitmarkers, we’ll know for sure we’re hitting them and know for sure if the game has a bad host.

I’m just a bit worried about that and I think dedicated servers, [even though they will not be implemented], would fix this issue asap.

Fun Facts: Jokes like this will start appearing again:
“Dude, that guy is taking more shots than an Irish man on Christmas!”
“Dude, you must be really hungry.”
“Eating all my shots!”

Yes, let’s complain about how the hit markers will make us more aware of a bad host.

There is nothing impossible with having the host assign the hitmarkers, in which case they only pop up when the shot registers.

Whenever a game lags or has a bad host nothing good ever happens and lol look at Gears of Wars 3 dedicated server it doesn’t fix a thing

Hit markers are good with me.
Don’t see an issue with them at all!

> There is nothing impossible with having the host assign the hitmarkers, in which case they only pop up when the shot registers.

They could’ve done that with the animations, shield flares and blood too, but they didn’t.

> > There is nothing impossible with having the host assign the hitmarkers, in which case they only pop up when the shot registers.
>
> They could’ve done that with the animations, shield flares and blood too, but they didn’t.

Indeed, but they could. It was merely a suggestion.

Might play out good …

Lag is never fun im just hopping for a great netcode …