Hit XP daily Limit in 2 and a half hours!!

Seriously 343 WTF is the XP limit!!! first day I hit it in 6 hours got to level 24.5

Now today Ive was only getting Xp from 4 am to 6:30 am and already hit todays Xp limit!!!

Does anyone know what the XP limit is??? 343i Why is it soooooo low???

It’s so you can go get some air

Why are you playing at 4 am is a better question.
you need some sleeping.

I don’t get any XP today? Is that possible? Started level 18 this morning, and still level 18 after 3 or 4 games won, and it seems like it doesn’t give XP. Ah well doesn’t matter got to study

> It’s so you can go get some air

It isn’t for you (or 343i for that matter) to decide how long we play their game.

I know people who sometimes like to play for 8 or 9 hours at a time and because of this pointless cap will have nothing to show for it apart from wasted commendations.

I am sure they will adjust it a bit. It’s really a great feature. This gets rid of the people thinking their tough because they can go boost and get max level in a day. I applaud 343i for having the stones to integrate this. Most companies would be afraid of the community blow up with it.

I think a more appropriate cap would be to do one for single games. Like you can only get a certain amount of points. Make it a bit higher then the MLG Pro kids can get but low enough that boosters won’t bother.

Wow, 2 hours? Rough. I’m sure 343i will feed us some -Yoink- reason as to why they are doing this, just like Bungie. Honestly it sucks but I’m glad the game is enjoyable. I don’t need an XP grind to enjoy Halo 4.

> I am sure they will adjust it a bit. It’s really a great feature. This gets rid of the people thinking their tough because they can go boost and get max level in a day. I applaud 343i for having the stones to integrate this. Most companies would be afraid of the community blow up with it.
>
> I think a more appropriate cap would be to do one for single games. Like you can only get a certain amount of points. Make it a bit higher then <mark>the MLG Pro kids can get</mark> but low enough that boosters won’t bother.

You don’t have to be “pro” to hit the cap, you don’t even have to be good.

> I am sure they will adjust it a bit. It’s really a great feature. This gets rid of the people thinking their tough because they can go boost and get max level in a day. I applaud 343i for having the stones to integrate this. Most companies would be afraid of the community blow up with it.
>
> I think a more appropriate cap would be to do one for single games. Like you can only get a certain amount of points. Make it a bit higher then the MLG Pro kids can get but low enough that boosters won’t bother.

I think you’re envy is showing… Who goes around acting ‘tough’ b.c. they have a high level in H4? Why cap people when the game is centered around leveling up to get better equipment? 343i has no ‘stones’, they have misguided logic as to why they deem it necessary to punish people that play their game the most.