Hit boxes

I’v noticed that the hit boxes are way to large when I was playing slayer on regret earlier today. Not sure if people were hacking or not but they were just shooting in a general direction of me and I was getting slaughtered. The guys were all using BR’s. Anyone else have this issue?

Lizard Squad hacked you. Hard reset your Xbox.

> 2533274814343947;1:
> I’v noticed that the hit boxes are way to large when I was playing slayer on regret earlier today. Not sure if people were hacking or not but they were just shooting in a general direction of me and I was getting slaughtered. The guys were all using BR’s. Anyone else have this issue?

Just don’t play it or buy it for all that matter…your just gonna be more disapointed than now and with a loss of 60 bucks…

> 2533274814343947;1:
> I’v noticed that the hit boxes are way to large when I was playing slayer on regret earlier today. Not sure if people were hacking or not but they were just shooting in a general direction of me and I was getting slaughtered. The guys were all using BR’s. Anyone else have this issue?

By design, halo reach 4,5= halo noobified

Hitboxes are not large, reticle areas sizes are.

It’s been like for a long time, here see in Halo3. Can’t show you in H2 at the moment but you can try it all for yourself on the MCC and custom games.

> 2603643534597848;5:
> Hitboxes are not large, reticle areas sizes are.
>
> It’s been like for a long time, here see in Halo3. Can’t show you in H2 at the moment but you can try it all for yourself on the MCC and custom games.

No it’s the actual hit boxes, the ones you can’t see. You can check it out on you tube. Kill shots that should be misses.