Hit Box, Magnetism, Auto aim whatever it is.

As the subject says im not sure what the major factor here is but this is by far the easiest halo to get rifle kills in. I mean i get kills when i shouldn’t i get killed when i shouldn’t, bullets through walls, when i know i should of missed the headshot but it registered anyway. Have 343 made it too easy to get kills? In my opinion I believe so but hey, how can you keep players from playing easier FPS games unless you make halo easier.

Yes. Assuming one’s index finger isn’t broken they will get a kill, whether they were a rank 10 in halo 3 or a 50. Hurray for no skill gap. I like getting killed by people I know are worse than me.

Bullet magnetism on the 4 rifles is too excessive. It doesn’t really matter about the CQC weapons because they aren’t hard to use, the pistol could have a little less but that’s fine.

The BR, DMR and snipe have way too much, it’s turned the BR into a noob weapon with no skill gap and the DMR into a killing machine that can outdo the other rifles easily. Bullet magnetism needs to be reduced, DMR needs a nerf and the 4sk BR killtime should come back (as less bullet magnetism will return skill gap but make hitting optimal killtimes harder).

Dear God 343i listen to that and the MP will be near perfect. The ease of getting kills is ruining the multiplayer for me. Halo 2 or 3 aim assist levels will ensure longevity as people won’t be a God with the weapons from the get go, they’ll have to hone their aim.

> Yes. Assuming one’s index finger isn’t broken they will get a kill, whether they were a rank 10 in halo 3 or a 50. Hurray for no skill gap. I like getting killed by people I know are worse than me.

It’s funny, no matter what game it is, without fail someone will always make excuses for why they get killed. “He’s actually worse than me, it’s the games fault”.

I hope you and the OP don’t praise a game like Halo 2 which had far more bullet magnetism and aim assist.

I´ve repeatedly been killed when behind cover, even killcams showcase that when my assailt shoots his killing bullet - I´m no longer in the weapon’s reticule, much less in sight at all.

I keep dying so there MUST be no skill gap.

“Bullet magnetism”

Oh lord, the excuses that come from this place sometimes…

its fine how it is! you keep forgetting ,that there are people out there who work a lot of hours and only manage to play a couple hours a WEEK!! so stop complaining that you get killled by a NOOB to much AIM ASSIST bla bla bla , THAT NOOB has to work and has a social life and he likes to sit down for a HOUR A DAY to enjoy some HALO multiplayer!!! so stop trying to turning HALO 4 into a only SKILLED( -playing aaaaaall DAAAY)GAME, live with it! end of discussion

343 has even made statements in the near past that the kill cams are off. they are not accurate at times.

> “Bullet magnetism”
>
> Oh lord, the excuses that come from this place sometimes…

Yeah because I have to make excuses with my 2.2 KD. I’m so bad at Halo.

No it’s because the game is too easy. I want skillful gameplay. ‘‘Bullet magnetism’’ is a factor that’s changed in every Halo game, I’ve never felt it higher than Halo 4’s, even in Reach.

The broken killcams are even more evidence.

> > “Bullet magnetism”
> >
> > Oh lord, the excuses that come from this place sometimes…
>
> Yeah because I have to make excuses with my 2.2 KD. I’m so bad at Halo.
>
> No it’s because the game is too easy. I want skillful gameplay. ‘‘Bullet magnetism’’ is a factor that’s changed in every Halo game, I’ve never felt it higher than Halo 4’s, even in Reach.
>
> The broken killcams are even more evidence.

Kill cams don’t clearly represent what happens because of lag, anyone who has played a cod game within the last 6 years would be able to tell you that.

As for the aim assist… that is no different from any other multiplayer fps so knock it off with the “oh the guy only killed me because the game is too easy” nonsense. It’s a really bad excuse for getting shot.

DMR needs a nerf? God no, it’s already less powerful than the BR. The BR shoots three bullets, each does the same damage has half a DMR shot, making the BR’s two shots equal to three DMR shots.

As for Auto aim, I hate it. Not the bullet magnetism, the aim assist. I’m so sick of aiming at an enemy, and then someone behind them jumps, and my gun follows them instead. At least make aim assist lock on the person your aiming at, not the one moving the most

> its fine how it is! you keep forgetting ,that there are people out there who work a lot of hours and only manage to play a couple hours a WEEK!! so stop complaining that you get killled by a NOOB to much AIM ASSIST bla bla bla , THAT NOOB has to work and has a social life and he likes to sit down for a HOUR A DAY to enjoy some HALO multiplayer!!! so stop trying to turning HALO 4 into a only SKILLED( -playing aaaaaall DAAAY)GAME, live with it! end of discussion

You sir, are a moron. we’re not asking them to remove auto aim, we’re asking them to add the option to disable it. The thing we want removed is bullet magnetism, where you shoot over someones shoulder, and the game decides it was close enough and gives you a headshot. That has nothing to do with skill or play time, that has to do with misses counting as hits anyways.

they just need to stop putting aim assist in every shooter. people need to learn to shoot, not spray and let the game pull their aim into a head shot.

I want the aim assist turned off because, ironically, I find it harder to aim.

If I’m trying to ping across the map, and someone runs across, the aim gets dragged with them. Or latches onto the wrong person out of a group, or…Yeah, you get the drift.

For skill AND for actual convenience of use, we’d be better off without it.

> > “Bullet magnetism”
> >
> > Oh lord, the excuses that come from this place sometimes…
>
> Yeah because I have to make excuses with my 2.2 KD. I’m so bad at Halo.
>
> No it’s because the game is too easy. I want skillful gameplay. ‘‘Bullet magnetism’’ is a factor that’s changed in every Halo game, I’ve never felt it higher than Halo 4’s, even in Reach.
>
> The broken killcams are even more evidence.

Hey I have a 2.2 KD to. And you are full of it… Halo 2 BR had 30-50% more Bullet Magnetism than the halo 4 weapons. I’d like you to find a video of Halo 2 BR magnetism and any Halo 4 weapon or just test for yourself and feel stupid.

> bullets through walls

That has absolutely nothing to do with hitscan, aim assist or magnetism…

But yes, Halo 4 is by far the easiest Halo game to aim. Easier than Halo 2.

Hell, I’ve got a clip in my fileshare where I get a Beam Rifle ordnance drop (lol random -Yoink-) and get 10 no scopes out of 10 shots…

“Hitscan” assuming you can aim, you will get the shots. Not once have a shot someone through a wall and gained a kill. I think you are over exaggerating.

The Br has tight spread and it’s hitscan, so it will be easy to use.

The aim assist is way too apparent. It makes SWAT near-damn impossible to play. I’ve many games where I’m not even aiming at the person I killed, or my sights are over my enemies head, and I still kill him.

Also, if you’re aiming at someone and his teammate runs across him, your cursor shouldn’t move with him. For this reason, the BR is probably the best gun (the magnum is a close second) in SWAT due to the fact that it doesn’t matter if an enemy runs in front of his teammate, you’ll kill them both with one shot.

Another thing, the aim assist caters to players who aren’t very good and just mash the trigger with a BR, Magnum, or DMR whenever they meet anyone in SWAT, and they’ll still get the kill against the superior player who usually kills them with one shot. In Reach’s SWAT you couldn’t do this regularly, maybe once in a while a less skilled player who kill the better player by mashing the trigger, but it happens way too often in Halo 4.

Check my stats, you’ll see I’m not some dude with an average to below average K/D who’s complaining about dying too much.

If you have to have aim assist, make it similar to Halo 3, or Reach where it isn’t as noticeable.

The hit boxes/bullet magnetism are abosolutely ridiculous in Halo 4. I’m getting kills for shots I KNOW missed by a noticable amount, and getting killed by people who had no shot or who completely missed.

Its really, really bad. Developers and gamers both need to man up and completely remove these crutches from shooters.

Don’t make the game easier - force people to get better at games.