Hit 10 CSR in Castle DLC

Mainly by carrying my team nearly every game. Don’t believe me check my match history. In any case, I’m posting to really figure out how can people be sooooo bad at this game? I swear the people on my team are toddlers who found their parent’s xbox controller managed to turn it on start Halo, join matchmaking and just suck on the control sticks.

Why even make CSR? Why not just divide the playlist like in Halo 3? That game is 6 years old and they did it without a problem… or is it that it’s to simple for 343i to understand.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Welcome to the future on halo. Just the way Microsoft wants it.

> Mainly by carrying my team nearly every game. Don’t believe me check my match history. In any case, I’m posting to really figure out how can people be sooooo bad at this game? I swear the people on my team are toddlers who found their parent’s xbox controller managed to turn it on start Halo, join matchmaking and just suck on the control sticks.
>
> Why even make CSR? <mark>Why not just divide the playlist like in Halo 3?</mark> That game is 6 years old and they did it without a problem… or is it that it’s to simple for 343i to understand.

They did http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/04/03/The-Halo-Bulletin-4313.aspx

Also your rank is only a 10, your going to play with bad players.

It actually isn’t as easy to get CSR 10 in Castle DLC as it is in other playlist since it’s based off of W/L not score.
So if I get the unfortunate luck of being matched up with toddlers on my team how much can I do? The very few games that I have lost have been because of my team.
Also you highlighted a sentence in my post but you must be confused. There is no social or ranked playlist. It’s all social now… besides Team Throwdown.

It actually is pretty easy to get csr of 10 in any Win/Loss CSR playlist, you just have to have Friends to play to game who are around your skill level.

Unfortunatly my friends havnt been on, and I dont care to play with randoms on my team, so I havnt played much.

You managed to hit 10 CSR in Castle DLC?

You sir are a god.

> you just have to have Friends to play to game who are around your skill level.

Ehhhh…

Playing with randoms is the biggest handicap you can give yourself when you could be playing against teams with full parties.