Hint towards remake of zanizibar in H4?

YA YA i know i t would be silly to do a remake of a map for the same platform but wild assumptions sometimes make for fun discussions.

Check out this video.(letter “z” 11:12) BAM!

Frankie says zanzibar has been remade 3 times, mabey four. Now he may have meant there have been that many versions all together but have there really been that many?

Halo2-original
halo2 vista-remade?
halo3.-remade
mabey a forth?

I dont wanna jump to conclusions but it would be cool to think that he hinted at another remake in halo 4.(though id rather have really great new maps)

He either has a bad memory or it’s going to be remade.
Hopefully it’s being remade. It’s a map that defines Halo.

Although, I’d like to see it in a different setting/style (halo 2 and halo 3 had the same look, just better textures pretty much.) Maybe an excavation site like Unearthed?

It better be remade, in my opinion Zanzibar was one of the best maps in halo 2. It had a good balance between light vehicles and non-vehicle combat and great spots for sniping.

Watch his face very, very carefully when he says “3, maybe 4 times…I forget.” He almost flashes a grin at the camera. I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets remade.

I’d be really happy if it was remade, it was perfect for BTB Objective games and was one of my favorite maps.

> Watch his face very, very carefully when he says “3, maybe 4 times…I forget.” He almost flashes a grin at the camera. I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets remade.

That what i was thinking. Frankie is the type to do stuff like that (even if im wrong). Thats why we its great to have the big oaf in 343i =D.

> It better be remade, in my opinion Zanzibar was one of the best maps in halo 2. It had a good balance between light vehicles and non-vehicle combat and great spots for sniping.

I don’t see how noone ever touching the vehicles is a good balance.

I do hope its coming back. It was one of the classic Halo 2 and Halo 3 maps. Great for 1 flag / 1 bomb. Great for territories and infection. All together an amazing map. Sadly it does feel like old Halo to me. I can’t see it being much fun if they brought it out for Reach which is rather sad.

I don’t think any map from Halo 3 or Reach should come back. Only remakes should be from Halo CE and Halo 2, and even then only ones that ARENT in 3 and Reach. Reason being anyone can throw in their 3/Reach disks to play them.

I don’t mean to go off topic, although it dose pertain to this but whatever, when it gets to M a while be for Z, of course, he talks about the Mjolnir armor and says “there’s sev- oops almost revealed a secret there,” does that or does it not say that the Mjolnir armor will make an appearance in Halo 4? Aside from SPOILERS it popping up in Glasslands?

> I don’t mean to go off topic, although it dose pertain to this but whatever, when it gets to M a while be for Z, of course, he talks about the Mjolnir armor and says “there’s sev- oops almost revealed a secret there,” does that or does it not say that the Mjolnir armor will make an appearance in Halo 4? Aside from SPOILERS it popping up in Glasslands?

noticed that too… but the thing is he said it was a secret, And anything in glasslands isnt a secret to us he wouldnt have mentioned the other glassland spoilers if that were the case. so… maybe, or mabey im thinkin too hard.

In a September podcast, can’t remember which one it was, but Frankie said that since the addition of no bloom there were a lot of customs being played on forged variants of The Pit…

> I don’t mean to go off topic, although it dose pertain to this but whatever, when it gets to M a while be for Z, of course, he talks about the Mjolnir armor and says “there’s sev- oops almost revealed a secret there,” does that or does it not say that the Mjolnir armor will make an appearance in Halo 4? Aside from SPOILERS it popping up in Glasslands?

Err… I’m gonna take a guess here and assume that you mean MJOLNIR Mark 7 armour?

Loved that map and would love to see it again.