Hilarious Halo Scream Tage

So I’m not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just wanted to share the new Halo Scream Tage with everyone. Basically, if you like hearing people freak the -Yoink- out at Reach, watch this video. It’s hilarious.www.youtube.com/haloscreamtage. Feel free to move this thread if it’s not in the right place mods.

> So I’m not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just wanted to share the new Halo Scream Tage with everyone. Basically, if you like hearing people freak the Yoink! out at Reach, watch this video. It’s hilarious.www.youtube.com/haloscreamtageFeel free to move this thread if it’s not in the right place mods.

I’m sorry but this is just…obnoxious. If I only were a few years younger I might have appreciated this.

God, I must be getting old.

THat’s understandable. This kind of humor just isn’t for everyone. I think it helps for me that the person in the video is a close friend of mine.

Not funny. Not even a little.

kind of reminds me of Elpresador
just without any funny catchphrases

Not a big fan.

> kind of reminds me of Elpresador
> just without any funny catchphrases

LOL instead of ranting about campers and Second Chance like Elpresador does in CoD, this guy can rant about Armor Lock and Bloom. All this, while getting pissed as he gets his -Yoink- handed to him.

LOL, this guy(for his health) should not play Halo.