Higher level Armor

So one of the things that make me mad is that most helmets and armor higher levels are just paint jobs. i really wished that helmets have like 2 variants but most are just common, uncommon, rare, ultra rare, legendary, and mythic. People should know that you have awesome gear without the paint job… cause i really don’t want 5 difference scout helmets… What do you think?

Halo Reach did variants much better.

But something I would like are unlockable skins that are applied to all armors. (Leopard print armor for all the cougar spartans out there?)

They had so many variants to keep people playing… thats the only reason i found

> 2533274871237374;3:
> They had so many variants to keep people playing… thats the only reason i found

No they put many variants to flood the req system with skins for the crappy ugly armour that no one uses, so it’s harder to get the good usable armour.

Halo 4 handled armor skins much better than Halo 5. In Halo 4, you could get armor skins from commendations, specializations, pre-order bonuses, and buying select McFarlane figures that give codes for skins. Halo 5? You could unlock a brand new variant of armor! It could be what you’re looking for even (like me with the Security helmet that I finally got on Sunday)! OR you could get Recon with more white paint then the other Recon.

> 2533274883849234;5:
> Halo 4 handled armor skins much better than Halo 5. In Halo 4, you could get armor skins from commendations, specializations, pre-order bonuses, and buying select McFarlane figures that give codes for skins. Halo 5? You could unlock a brand new variant of armor! It could be what you’re looking for even (like me with the Security helmet that I finally got on Sunday)! OR you could get Recon with more white paint then the other Recon.

this. i was so excited to get the UR Recon set (been rocking the rare set this whole time) only to see that its got a Tom Sawyer paint job (white washed for those of you that dont know classic american novel references) but i digress

i end up just rocking the Rare set because the UR set is just god awful to look at