Higher Armor Chance

I’ve just unlocked the Helioskrill Bloodgorger helmet. Now that I’ve got it, do I have a higher chance of getting the armor?

Not necessarily. Yes, since you unlocked that helmet you have one less thing to unlock, but it does not mean you have an increased chance of getting the armor. You should get it eventually, though! :slight_smile: It took me a while, but I finally finished with the REQ system!

Have a nice day!
-Bane

I would have to say yes because the more you unlock, the more chances you have of unlocking something new.

It doesn’t guarantee anything but you should get armor a little bit more frequently every time you unlock more armor.

You don’t get duplicates in Halo 5 when unlocking permanents. So every permanent you unlock is new, and the more you unlock, the higher chance your next unlock will contain something you actually want, because 1/100 is a higher chance than 1/100000.

> 2533274817408735;5:
> You don’t get duplicates in Halo 5 when unlocking permanents. So every permanent you unlock is new, and the more you unlock, the higher chance your next unlock will contain something you actually want, because 1/100 is a higher chance than 1/100000.

this is the best way to explain it. as you unlock armor or weapons or anything really, that piece is now permanently unlocked for you, and since there is only so many unlocks available your chance of getting what you want goes up with each unlock. just because you get closer to finishing the whole collection

theres a slight better chance.when you get more armor,you have an even better chance

> 2533274817408735;5:
> You don’t get duplicates in Halo 5 when unlocking permanents. So every permanent you unlock is new, and the more you unlock, the higher chance your next unlock will contain something you actually want, because 1/100 is a higher chance than 1/100000.

This be the answer since you will miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

> 2533275032206500;1:
> I’ve just unlocked the Helioskrill Bloodgorger helmet. Now that I’ve got it, do I have a higher chance of getting the armor?

i wish