High way

I get this map about 75% chance.
Is it some kind of punishment? Worst map in the game.

> 2533274845332232;1:
> I get this map about 75% chance.
> Is it some kind of punishment? Worst map in the game.

I mean… Might just be bad RNG? But yeah. Most maps seem to run together in this game, to me anyways.

Gotta say it’s been ages since i’ve seen some desert maps :confused:

> 2533274812017904;3:
> Gotta say it’s been ages since i’ve seen some desert maps :confused:

Thats right! Map cycling has died. Vault, High way bedrock Only. I allready hate those maps.

> 2533274845332232;1:
> I get this map about 75% chance.
> Is it some kind of punishment? Worst map in the game.

9 of your last 50 games were Highway, about 18%, considering there are 8 maps for 2v2 upwards, and considering a good chunk of your games are 3v3 (6 applicable maps) you would expect each 3v3 map to appear between 12.5% and 16.7% of the time. Given the small sample size of 50 games, the 18% seen here is well within statistical error.

Remember random means random - you could conceivably get 20 games on the same map consecutively, which is, of course, highly unlikely. However, for the most part I have found the mix of maps fairly satisfactory.

When will they add some new maps?

In this map shipmaster just walks past your base and teleports locusts away. I am not saying Something is OP! if that happens it is all my fault that I let my enemy do that but I just hate this map from all my heart.

In 1v1 this map is even worse- trying to keep track of enemy expansions even with a scout takes forever, and moving your army is a huge pain. By the time your force crosses the map you could’ve doubled your army population! And it’s so hard to defend your own expansions…

Highway is the map I lose the most of my matches on. The map is just a pain in the a**.