High ping (In the united states)

I’ve been getting high ping as well. Here is a day worth of playing games ping list. The list below is taking the lowest ping number during the game, for instance when I say my ping was 80, it reality it was jumping around between 80-83 ping and not counting any temporary lag spikes. The average ping for me in a during day is 87 ping. Now most people will think. "Hey well you must live in the EU and that’s why you have high ping. I actually live in Washington state. Now with that said the lowest ping I can get is 28ms. The 3 servers that are by me give me 28, 36, and 46 ping. Generally speaking 1/50 games I will get ping at 28ping and never get the 46 ping, and mostly get 36 ping server (nearly never get any of these). This is absolute bull !@#$. We need to be able to pick a region such as west coast servers… I’m not even asking to choose specific server… I just wanna be able to pick region. This is nearly impossible to play. I know my shots will generally register…but when I’m lagging with 87 ping on average I will lose a lot of Br Fights because they actually get first shot off before I even start shooting, and lose melee fights. I’ve had games where Ive done most damage, shots hit and fired with 60% hit accuracy, and go negative because I can’t finish my br fights. I don’t even wanna play anymore because of it. Its not playable at a competitive lvl. I know some people have it way way worse then I do… and would be happy to play at 87 ping on average… but lets be honest here this isnt playable for anyone. anything over 50-60 ping is at a huge disadvantage already. When you’re playing at a high lvl where everyone is 4-5 shooting everyone…its gonna make a huge difference.

1 Like

You’ve already posted in another thread on this.