high noon iz bad

so i got locked cause i say i don’t like high noon or the ppl that chose it over ANY h3 map. with my 20,000 halo games i’d say my opinion is quite valid. the map is just a big box,very boring. not to mention one of the spawn sides is just terrible,w/noobs on your team you can’t even get out. the fact that you can start spamming instantly off your spawn does not appeal to me. like the overshield can only be got from one spawn side.
and i’m gonna get this out the way also, HALO 1 AND HALO 2 ARE HORRIBLE GAMES. thats why most ppl’s first halo is h3. before that halo was just a game to make fun of.

i’m 27 and have played all the greatest games since nes days,EXCEPT FOR NINJA GAIDEN THERE ARE NO XBOX-1 GAMES EVER WORTH MENTIONING.

NO GO ABOUT YOUR REPORTING CAUSE YOU DISAGREE.like this is -Yoink!- germany or something

this is just bad trolling. seriously try harder before my level 100 onyx get a critical hit on you.

Your opinion.

/thread

but seriously halo ce is amlost of god status because it perfected FPS for consoles and custom edition for the PC gave way to things like garry’s mod.
Youre so bad if you really think H3 was the best.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other users.

> so i got locked cause i say i don’t like high noon or the ppl that chose it over ANY h3 map. with my 20,000 halo games i’d say my opinion is quite valid. the map is just a big box,very boring. not to mention one of the spawn sides is just terrible,w/noobs on your team you can’t even get out. the fact that you can start spamming instantly off your spawn does not appeal to me. like the overshield can only be got from one spawn side.
> and i’m gonna get this out the way also, HALO 1 AND HALO 2 ARE HORRIBLE GAMES. thats why most ppl’s first halo is h3. before that halo was just a game to make fun of.
>
> i’m 27 and have played all the greatest games since nes days,EXCEPT FOR NINJA GAIDEN THERE ARE NO XBOX-1 GAMES EVER WORTH MENTIONING.
>
> NO GO ABOUT YOUR REPORTING CAUSE YOU DISAGREE.like this is -Yoink!- germany or something

You complain about people being -Yoink!-’s when you think your opinion is above others because of your 20k games of halo