High Level Players?

Just out of curiosity, who here is actually High Level? I know I see bb2010, Beaston, and Oopth floating around here sometimes. That’s about it. I’ve seen one too many Scarbs are OP arguments and had to ask this question. I’ll make a list of the High Level Players here, so if someone’s giving advise, only take it if it’s by someone on this list. Otherwise, sit down and learn if you wanna be good.

High Level List:

bb2010 - YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/bb2010halowars/videos

Kihz - No YouTube Yet, soon though.

Mike BEASTon - No YouTube

oOo Oopth oOo - No YouTube

sPro MiTcH (I Dominant I) - I don’t think he comes here, but his YouTube is popular. http://www.youtube.com/user/BAS1STA?blend=1&ob=0

Mid Level List:

Klacka Klicka - No YouTube

Sheep Bangin list:

Klunk NZ

Top Players
BB2010
Klunk NZ

High Level Players
Beaston
Mitch

Mediocre level
Kihz

> Top Players
> BB2010
> Klunk NZ
>
> High Level Players
> Beaston
> Mitch
>
> Mediocre
> EMEROLDtriangle
>
> Below Mediocre level
> Kihz

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

Funny, I have been with the Halo Wars community before the game was ever released, and I very rarely played competitive. Now Halo Wars is coming up on its 3rd anniversary, and I am just now wanting to play competitive. As for high level, do you mean high rank?

im Yoink!

but why you askin around who’s high level? I think you should know who’s high level and who’s not by the amounts of games you have played. I mean even I know who gives me a GG, 8 min roflstomp or easy win.

Edited by a moderator. Please do no bypass the profanity filter.

High Level is playing the game with a high TS. This is what it once was when TS was difficult to obtain. Now, almost every High Level player knows the other High Level players. Some are willing to teach, while others are too impatient. That’s why I linked to the YouTube’s.

> im Yoink!
>
> but why you askin around who’s high level? I think you should know who’s high level and who’s not by the amounts of games you have played. I mean even I know who gives me a GG, 8 min roflstomp or easy win.
>
> Edited by a moderator.

I was asking which High Level players are here lol

Hi

I do indeed have a youtube channel.

It is: bb20100halowars

^ Go there for some high level big bumpn play.

Meee!! (its not retarted) probably the highest level of all ;D

I suck

I wonder how long it will take you guys to get banned.

Problems with this thread:

1. Klacka Klicka for God Level or -Yoink-.
  2. http://www.youtube.com/user/aAaAapthaAa?feature=watch :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, who is this Klunk NZ troll account?

Edited by a moderator. Please refrain from flaming or attacking other members.

Just a reminder to everyone to abide by the rules of the forum.

Edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

> > im Yoink!
> >
> > but why you askin around who’s high level? I think you should know who’s high level and who’s not by the amounts of games you have played. I mean even I know who gives me a GG, 8 min roflstomp or easy win.
> >
> > Edited by a moderator.
>
> I was asking which High Level players are here lol

O,O

I’d say I’m borderline between mid and high level.

I’m high level …