"High Latency" Message ANNOYING!

So, It seems this last update also added a message at MP lobbies notifying that "One or more members has high latency to the dedicated server", thing is, I know my internet connection is stable, and I know I’m not lagging or anything while playing (both from my perspective and my co-players and enemies).

Yet the game will always show the message, forcing me to accept a warning message each time I try to start a search for matches, it has become so annoying having to keep pressing “A” twice or more times just to get to search for a match, 343i should have given the option to turn this warning off.

Yeah its annoying it seems they lowered the limit so it comes up for more people now. It never showed up for me before and now i see it every single time and my connections doesn’t change.

Saying that i DO have a high latency of 260ms but thats because i live in spain so of they did lower the limit im screwed.

I played with fireteams of 8 people with no problem but now with this message nobody will play with me if they see that message, so great.

> 2535405481100234;3:
> I played with fireteams of 8 people with no problem but now with this message nobody will play with me if they see that message, so great.

Same here, I don’t have connection problems, but it just bugs me seeing that warning sign everytime on each playlist, they shouldn’t have made this

Same problem here, I noticed that after I downloaded the recent update, I got the high latency in the red font, but gameplay is still normal for me.
I did a powercycle, the latency error went away, but after returning to the lobby, it came back!

Same problem here, I noticed that after I downloaded the recent update, I got the high latency in the red font, but gameplay is still normal for me.
I did a powercycle, the latency error went away, but after returning to the lobby, it came back!

i have this problem as well

no problem playing buti have that message as well

Not sure what it means anyway. I’m a diesel mechanic, not a computer engineer. Why spam the error message multiple times?

Perhaps they could rewrite the message to say : “There’s a guy here who’s attempting to play Halo 5 from Europe. This needs to be resolved!”
Or they could just give us dedicated servers in Europe to play on… But oh well…

> 2533275031834766;10:
> Perhaps they could rewrite the message to say : “There’s a guy here who’s attempting to play Halo 5 from Europe. This needs to be resolved!”
> Or they could just give us dedicated servers in Europe to play on… But oh well…

it would be better…

Wait what does it look like? I don’t think I’ve ever seen it.

I’m sure you’re not seeing this message for no reason. How about, rather than complaining about it, you figure out why you’re getting it? You might not notice it, and you might think other players can’t either (I don’t see how you can know this), but it is becoming increasingly common that I see other players rubber banding and it’s ruining the game.