High Charity vs. the Death Star

Now, in all ways which one is better in…

1. Size (my opinion, if you see the delta halo cutscene, highcharity’s bigger than the moon,death star is barely a moon)

2. Battle (lol, death star can destroy a planet)

3. Bay (how much of a fleet it can hold)

4. Which one can destroy the whole UNSC fleet using its own fleet of ships

5. Armor, damage resistance

6. Advanced Technology

7. Chances of getting infected by the flood (my opinion is death star can get infected easy)

8. Rate both from 1-10 on which looks more cooler.

> Now, in all ways which one is better in…
>
> 1. Size (my opinion, if you see the delta halo cutscene, highcharity’s bigger than the moon,death star is barely a moon)
>
> 2. Battle (lol, death star can destroy a planet)
>
> 3. Bay (how much of a fleet it can hold)
>
> 4. Which one can destroy the whole UNSC fleet using its own fleet of ships
>
> 5. Armor, damage resistance
>
> 6. Advanced Technology
>
> 7. Chances of getting infected by the flood (my opinion is death star can get infected easy)
>
> 8. Rate both from 1-10 on which looks more cooler.

High charity.
High charity is a moving world… But it has the dreadnaught so…
High charity has lots of space.

Is it the Death star of Death Star 2? Because death star 2 had a faster firing rate, and could target capital ships with it’s super laser. and it wasn’t even finished yet.

I don’t know what would happen but high charity better make a move before the death star fires her lasers. I am imagining the fight to look like a turn table RPG (or Traditional RPG). Like Death Star uses Super laser, High Charity evades. It’s a funny way of thinking about it.

High Charity is 358km in length. The Death Star I is 160km in diameter and the Death Star II is 900km in diameter. The Eclipse is 17.5 km in length.

High Charity encases the Dreadnought which does nothing from the inside but power the city. The Death Stars and Eclipse encase super-lasers capable of penetrating a planet’s core and causing said core to explode. (the Eclipse wasn’t an insta-shot however)

High Charity has a fleet of ships and a shield capable of deflecting meteors as protection. The Death Star will shoot past the the fleet and shield before they have a chance to say “By the Gods, what is that?”

High charity was aweomse, I want it to be in future halos…

> I don’t know what would happen but high charity better make a move before the death star fires her lasers. I am imagining the fight to look like a turn table RPG (or Traditional RPG). Like Death Star uses Super laser, High Charity evades. It’s a funny way of thinking about it.

I say this: They call them laser guns and such in SW but they obviously fire shots of varying types of plasma and ionic energy.

That being said, yes the Death Star fires a high intensity plasma-shot as opposed to an actual laser shot. This makes it so there is a slim chance HC can slip-jump out of a super-shot. But remember, all 3 SW super-lasers I mentioned are all capable of FTL.

The Death Star doesn’t need to fire its laser to destroy civilisations. It merely needs to enter a low enough orbit to affect planetary bodies of water and and then just a little farther to affect tectonic plates. HC is nowhere as dense with its length, but still holds the mass of a medium sized asteroid.
The Eclipse usually doesn’t even fire its laser either. It was so massive it would just ram most vessels. Its wedge shape design made it possible to ram even space-stations like a cleave.

Now the Eclipse vs a Super-Carrier… Hmmm. I say the Eclipse would need be outnumbered by at least 3 to 1 to loose. There are 4 HUGE differences to why the Eclipse has the advantage.

1. The Eclipse is smaller and more agile than a SC.
  2. The Eclipse is equally matched in shielding but more dense in construction. The SC has a huge flaw in bottle necking its forward section so tightly.
  3. The SCs superweapon is on its belly. The Eclipse, on its ramming bow.
  4. SuperWeapon Power. With sustained firing, the SC can melt the surface of a planet 1acre at a time. The Eclipse cut through the mantle of a planet in the same the SC melts an acre of surface.

Considering High Charity got infected by the Flood, you can’t really say it would win against the Death Star in that respect.

The Death Star has one hugely powerful weapon, meaning it would win in a straight fight. But in ‘reality’, Covenant boarding craft would be launched from High Charity while it sat safely out of range, and Stormtroopers are no match for Elites (let alone Hunters). Don’t say the boarders would get shot down, because both Death Stars were taken out by a pathetically small number of fighter planes, and the Covies have cloaking tech.

In fact, thinking about it, the Death Stars would in reality suck hardcore. If a fighter can shoot the core and make it explode, a guided missile could clearly do the same, only that wouldn’t miss, would be much smaller and would travel much faster.

Ah you forget an important difference between snub-fighters and transport craft. “The battle station is heavily shielded and carries a firepower greater than half the star fleet. It’s defenses are designed around a direct, large-scale assault. A small one-man fighter should be able to penetrate the outer defense.”

The Rebels had plans to decipher such forethought. Direct assault is sorta the Covenant MO. The Rebel fighters were assaulting a known weak spot and not directly attacking the station.

There is too much unknown about High Charity’s defensive and offensive capabilities for a what if scenario. It’s even quite possible that if the deathstar did hit HC with a shot it might not have the affects as the bolt hitting a planet, it might just penetrate HC and go right through it with minimal damage ( bullet trough the body not hitting any major organ). You would also need to look at who’s controlling HC, if it was all flood infection the deathstar would definitely fall under flood infection even if HC was lost.

The deathstar II being 900km is only speculation. Many inconsitencies and entanglements make it a bit hard.

High charity slipspacing into the deathstar?

I guess that the Covenant could do what Noble Team did to the Covy Supercarrier and destroy it with a slipspace drive. If they could successfully board, it would be game over for the DS.

> I guess that the Covenant could do what Noble Team did to the Covy Supercarrier and destroy it with a slipspace drive. If they could successfully board, it would be game over for the DS.

That’s until Darth Vader shows up and gets into the action! Lightsaber beats EVERYTHING!

> The deathstar II being 900km is only speculation. Many inconsitencies and entanglements make it a bit hard.
>
> High charity slipspacing into the deathstar?

At least state the debate has the size ranging from 380km in diameter to 900km in diameter.

:slight_smile:

Also, mutual annihilation is not an option for a victory either. The DeathStar has the same capability of FTL travel.

Nerd Alert…haha

Death Star without a doubt. High Charity is more of a homeworld than an attack platform.

> Death Star without a doubt. High Charity is more of a homeworld than an attack platform.

Exactly… Unless high charity uses it’s slipspace engine or the dreadnaught somehow.